three ~ "ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴛ- ᴏʜ- ʙᴀɪʟᴇʏ"

i had a lot to practice. i got the main cello role, being the only cello player wasn't that fun, but at the same time i got to learn a lot more than you would've.

i practiced just for a good 30 minutes, i didn't need to practice that much, i basically got it memorised now.

i didn't want to start any new pieces just incase i would mess it up on the day, so i'm just focusing on the parts i have to play.
_____________________________________
i finished practicing and put my cello away, i didn't want to go downstairs, i knew they were all still there. what isn't better than calling your friend, right?
_____________________________________
i call nora, it rang for a while. but after the third ring she picked up.

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩"

"𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚"

"𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐲𝐲"

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨?"

"𝐨𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦"

rose. she was hanging out with rose? that cunt that got me suspended? well i didn't really tell her about my past with that little bitch so i shouldn't be mad. but i was. i was so pissed.

i hung up on her. nope. not doing this right now. i knew something will definitely go wrong, and i can't tell her for a week. unless i call her later and explain it to her, whatever. i didn't have any other close friends i'd usually call so i had to think of something else to do, this sucked.
_____________________________________
now im laying on my bed, i've hung up on nora around 20 minutes ago and she has been texting me since. but i've chosen to ignore her.

i wonder if rose will lie to her or actually tell her the truth.

it's only 6:30pm and i have no idea what to do, i could go to sleep early but then i won't be able to sleep, i really hope my dad wasn't going to offer them people to sleep at our house. he does this with everyone that ever comes over.

it sucks.
_____________________________________
it's 7:12pm now, and ive been laying in bed contemplating life and honestly i didnt even know what to do next. i was starting to get a litttlllleee hungry, but i really wasn't bothered to go downstairs.

i was in the mood for something like pizza, its always worth a shot.

i pick up my phone and the first thing that pops up is nora's messages. i choose to ignore them and open my dads messages and text him.

"𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚍"

a few minutes pass,

no answer. what could he possibly be doing? he always has his phone on him at moments like this

"𝚍𝚊𝚍?"

still no answer. he didnt even open the text

"𝚍𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚎"
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

so he read my text, but he won't answer me?
thats a little unusual

"𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚙𝚒𝚣𝚣𝚊?"
ʳᵉᵃᵈ

he's been reading my messages but not answering me, thats so fucking annoying.
whatever, i wasnt going to beg.
_____________________________________

of course i had to get up.

i get up and slowly walk downstairs, trying to eavesdrop on the conversation they were having

"𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭?"

"𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲"

why was mason on my dads phone? is that why he wasnt answering? god thats so annoying
_____________________________________
i sit on the stairs waiting for them to change the topic that they were talking about and once they did, after a bloody 8 minutes and 21 seconds, yes, i timed it. they finally moved onto the black phone again.

i took that as an opportunity to walk into the living room. i obviously went to the kitchen but since our kitchen and living room were combined it meant i had to walk by them. great.
_____________________________________

i walk by and of course the only person who actually looks up at me is 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦s. whats his issue? hes always the one that has something to do with me. was this my dads idea? i wasnt going to be friends with him. i was just going to probably be a background character and thats all. im sure my dad wouldnt give me a big role anyways.

i walk into the kitchen, grabbing a few snacks. i had my favourites, fruitella. the strawberry ones. and a dr pepper cause i definitely wasnt going to return down here, i didnt take much. i wasnt 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 hungry yet
_____________________________________

when i get ready to leave again i realise that mason is STILL looking at me, what is his problem? honestly its so piss taking, stop looking at me and mind your own business.

"𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧?"

THANK YOU. HE LOOKED AWAY!!

my dad was calling him, so he clearly wasnt paying attention to anything, but why was he looking at me? what did my dad say, oh god.

"𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝?"

"𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐨, 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧!"

"𝐨𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭- 𝐨𝐡- 𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲"

nope. this was my cue to leave. i was not doing this, nope no way never ever will i have a conversation with 𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴. honestly, he didnt do anything wrong but for some reason he pissed me off.

it pissed me off how he was just completely my type, curly hair, perfect smile, all of that.

another thing that pissed me off is how he was famous, so he probably already had a girlfriend, whatever. 𝘐𝘵𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦. 𝘐𝘥 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘪𝘮. hes too 𝘶𝘨𝘭𝘺.
_____________________________________
"𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐮𝐬"

no way did my dad just ask me to sit with them nope. what the actual fuck no way! this is so messed up.

i shake my head, because obviously i wont be spending time with the stupid cast to my dads new movie.

although, i basically also was a part of the 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘱𝘪𝘥 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘦. i would probably have to accept that sooner or later.

"𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞"

i manage to say after realising how awkward it was with me just shaking my head, mason seemed a little 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 when i said that.
i mean, why would he be disappointed. its whatever not like i care.
_____________________________________
i walk out, eyeing them all before leaving the room, i catch a glimpse on what they were working on, it was the script. and guess what i saw, a part, with my name next to it, and you know who elses? 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴.