thirty nine ~ Are you trying to reach my girl, bailey?

MASONS POV

The next morning I woke up, and I ended up falling asleep somewhat around 2am. When I woke up Bailey was still sleeping. She was lying down hugging my arm, the same way she was when she fell asleep, except this time her head was buried in the side. She looked like she was having a good dream. I didn't want to wake her up so I slowly moved to reach for my phone to check the time. I wanted her to sleep for a while since she was most likely going to be hungover.

I also didn't know how she was going to react due to the fact I was here. Since she hasn't talked to me in a week. I'm pretty sure its my fault she went and got drunk. I felt bad. I mean, i didn't blame her, i don't know how i would react if she liked someone i hated.

I hate myself for liking Rose. I wasn't even sure if i liked her, after the last two times i saw her, and the only two times i saw her both were bad. So I don't even know when my so-called 'feelings' grew for her. I needed to figure out who I liked. And fast. I don't want to lose Bailey again. After all, she means a lot to me.

I checked the time and it was currently 9:45am. It was still early, so I let Bailey sleep some more, and I decided to sleep some more as well. I put my phone down and lay myself down properly. With my arm around her waist, hugging her tightly because who knew when this moment would come again.

As i lay myself down Bailey's phone started buzzing. I picked it up from under my pillow and checked who was calling her. I thought it'd be someone like becca, or maddy. Checking up on her making sure she's okay. But no, it was marcus, the same one that commented on her post. It made me kind of jealous. But i couldnt blame her if she was seeing someone, not as if we were ever together.

When the phone stopped ringing out of curiosity i checked their messages. Turns out he won't leave her alone when she wants him to.

Marcus from school

Hey bailey

What do you want

Nothing just saying hi

I dont want to talk to you

Oh come on, are you still mad after what happened?

Well duh! I clearly specified i didnt want to drink

Yeah i know

And what if you did? It was for the better

Of course it was for you, youre an alcoholic for all i care

Now thats just mean
Should i get you drunk again and do some things you wont like?

And you won't even be able to stop me, you know that

You arent funny marcus.

Really? Everyone else would find it just as funny as i would.

Yeah whatever

Ill talk to you later.

Watch when i see you in school

You wont do anything, plus i have a boyfriend