Chapter 2: Twix, Crows and the beach

(again, not my friends real name)

                 Twix's POV:

I was at a beach, watching the swishing waves as the sun beamed down on me. It was a peaceful, quiet day and barely anyone was around me. Apart from those suspicious looking crows.. i turned my head to see one right next to me, i jolted slightly, not expecting it at all. I stared down at the small bird in confusion, the crow had a murderous look in its eyes. I heard a squawk on the other side of me and i turned to look in that direction, no surpirse that there was another crow. I started to get worried as i heard a bunch of flapping from behind me along with a bunch of squawking. I felt something pecking my back, thats an understatement, a bunch of pecking.. i quickly stood up and moved away, though they just pecked at my legs this time. It started stinging and i started to try kick them away from me, one flew on my shoulder and pecked at the side of my head, quite hardly. With the kicking, it just made it worse as most of them moved out of the way, dodging my feet. They started flying into me, just kinda headbutting me, hardly at that. I soon fell to the ground, kinda defenseless against these weirdly fast moving birds. They climbed on top of me and continued to peck at me. It hurt really bad and i couldnt do anything to stop these crows. I started screaming as some of them were actually trying to eat my skin. I was laying on the ground, being eaten my crows.

Soon after i was in terrible condition, not dead but i was surely close to dying if no one had stopped the crows.

I was in a hospital room, in extreme pain. Cuts littered all over my body with a few bruises here and there.