Chapter 3: Moon and flamingos

Moon's POV:

I was sitting on a chair by a pond, watching some flamingos move around it. Until one of then looked directly at me. It was weird, having eye contact with a flamingo. It moved towards me slowly and cautiously, getting faster with every step till it was almost charging at me. I got up from my chair and darted inside a house. I heard something break, it was the door. I was facing away from it as i heard something enter the house, no doubt it was the flamingo that was chasing me here. I turned around to see it again, i stared back with caution. It moved closer and closer as i backed away at rhe same time, steps in sync at this point. Soon there was nowhere for me to go. I raised my hands as if to try and defend myself, the flamingo bit at my hand in result. I yelped in pain and my hand jolted back away from it. There was a mark left as well as some visible bløød. It went to bite my shoulder but I moved away before it had the chance to. A flamingo was trying to eat me alive. I didn't know what to do, I mean, what could I do in this situation? I have no escape from this.. giant, pink bird. It grew closer slightly and started biting at my arm, I shreeked in terror as I thought this was the end for me. The biting wasn't light but it wasn't hard, though that doesn't matter. It just hurt. This went on for another 3 minutes till I heard someone outside, I had been screaming at the pain and they had heard my cries for help. I was so thankful, the mysterious person walked in through the broken door. They helped get the flamingo away, it was hard to do but that was over and done with, for now..

I arrived at the hospital in a coincidentally close condition to another patient here, who was also attacked by some type of birds. I had bruises and cuts all over and the cuts were definitely going to scar over.