the moment the nine tailed fox was born

"Ahhhhh! Ahhh!"

Naruto cuddled Prim into his chest motherly.

"Shh, it was just a dream it's not you... " Naruto tried to explain to his sister." B-but it-it was m-e!"Prim cried," I'll make sure it will never be you... never," Naruto whispered into Prims ear, glaring at the wall behind them.

[ Montage of district 12 and Naruto heading to the forest]

Naruto passed the restricted section sign and through the metal wire heading further and further into the forest till he reached a hollowed out tree.

'There you are.. ' Naruto thought as he grabbed his bow and arrows.

Naruto is a hunter, as in he catches animals and sells them to feed his family. Ever since his dad died, it has been hard on his mom.

Naruto put his arrows on his back and walked even further into the woods.

--------

Naruto was hiding behind a tree, ready to shoot a deer in the face! But..... the arrow never released, and the dear walked away. Naruto sighed and started following the deer.

He was about to get a clear shot when," Hey Naru, what are you going to do with that?" Naruto finally released the arrow, but the deer was already gone.

"What the fuck Garra!?" Naruto cursed at his best friend," what were you going to do with a 100 lbs deer?" Gatta asked with his hip popped out, arms crossed, and smirk on face.

Naruto looked at him like he was stupid," sell it to the peace keepers and feed my family!"

" Sell to the peace keepers?!"

" Yeah, I know you sell to the peace keepers."

"Yeah, but not on the Reaping!"

" But that was the first deer I've seen in a year. Now I have nothing!"

Garra bent down, and Naruto followed with motions with his eyes.

Garra bent his arm back, and Naruto got what he was doing and grabbed an arrow. Garra let go, and it when flying into a bush. About a dozen birds came flying out of the bush, and Naruto shot one.

" Not nothing, "Garra smirked.

-----------
[The creek scene]

"I don't want kids, not that I can have them anyways.." Naruto sighed to Garra.
"I want them. If I didn't live here, but yea. I'd have to adopt." Garra agreed.
" But you do live here." Naruto argued.
" i mean, if we didn't... if we just ran away, into there." Garra pointed into the forest. " What about our siblings?" Naruto asked.
" Bring them with -" garra stared, but Naruto finished," Prim in the forest?" Naruto joked," You're right, crazy."

----------
[ Market scene]

Naruto walked through the market to sell his birds for food . When he was waiting for the old lady behind the counter, he started looking at all the products, including some pins, but one in particular caught his attention, a fox with an arrow through it.

Naruto picked it up and was examining it in his hand, slowly falling in love with it. The old lady gave Naruto back his food and saw Naruto examining the pin. " How much is it?" Naruto asked, refuring to the pin. " Free," the lady said, smiling at Naruto.

" Really? But i dont know you," nauto said, tilting his head slightly to the left," That doesn't matter, just take it," nauto smiled and thanked her.

~~~~~~~~

Thankyou!! Part 2 is coming out sooon~~
Word count- 559