the train ride

The man,found out by Naruto that his name is iruka, started speaking while Sasuke, Naruto, and him were smoothed into a car.
" You two are in for a treat.Crystal chandeliers, platinum doorknobs, and it flies." Iruka describe.
" we'll be at the capital in less than two days." Iruku finished but then remembered something.
" Now, before you do anything else. . ." Naruto and Sasuke both zoned out at that part and just looked out the window of the car at the people of district 12 beside them.

- skip through Montage of Sasuke and Naruto getting escorted through the people of district 12 and onto a train -

Naruto and Sasuke both walk onto the train with iruka behind them. As they get other turn right and into the main part of the train.

Naruto and Sasuke both look around at the beautiful decorated inside of the train. There are desserts everywhere you look.

Naruto and Sasuke are in awe about how many different foods are there and how expensive they look. Naruto looks to his right to see drinks in fancy glass bottles, and then he looks in front of him to see a table that seats about 6 people. He looks up above the table to see a glass chandelier.

They are both in awe looking around as they both think the see thing. ' Is this what the capital looks like?'

-•••••••●○●○•••••••-

As the train moves fast through the forest around them, iruku starts speaking.
" 200 Mile's per hour, and you can barely feel a thing." He is obviously talking about the train.
" I think it's one of the wonderful things about this opportunity, that even though you're here and though it's just for a little while, you get to enjoy all of this." Iruku says, sitting across from Naruto and sasuke at a booth connected to the train. Then there was an awkward silence for a few seconds till iruka finally spoke up, " I'm going to find Kakashi.  He's probably in the bar car." He then gets up and struts away, leaving Naruto and Sasuke to themselves.

Naruto looks forward but glances out the window every now and then. Sasuke looks at Naruto and asks," Have you ever met him?" Sasukes deep, silky voice echoed in narutos' ears, but he said nothing and just looked straight again. " kakashi?" Sasuke added, thinking Naruto didn't know what he was talking about. Naruto looks at Sasuke and shakes his head no before turning back. Sasuke stays and looks at Naruto for a second before copying Naruto and looking straight forward.

Sasuke then looked at Naruto again and spoke,
" You know Naruto, he is our mentor. He did win this thing once." Sasuke waited for Naruto to say something, anything. Sasuke said, then looked forward again.
" Look, you know, if you don't want to talk, I understand, but I don't think there's anything wrong with getting a little bit of help. I don't like asking for help either, but I want to be one of the last people standing at least." Sasuke stated in a serious voice, looking at Naruto. Naruto turned his head and looked Sasuke in his deep, dark, black eyes as memories came back to him.

- montage of Sasuke feeding the pigs with bread and stuff -

Naruto continued to look at Sasuke as Sasuke continued to look at Naruto. Sasuke blinked and tuned back to looking straight, and so did Naruto.

They hear a door open as they turn, they see a tall white-haired man with a mask covering his mouth and an eye patch covering his eye (don't remember which eye) come stumbling in.

Sasuke glanced at Naruto, then back at Kakashi, then was about to stand up, but Kakashi stopped in front of them, looked at them, and then sighed. Both Sasuke and Naruto weren't sure if he was smiling under that mask, but his eyes made it look that way.
"Congratulations," he breathed out as he walked towards the liquor. Naruto looked at Sasuke as Sasuke looked at Naruto, then they both glanced at Kakashi. He was grabbing a glass bottle with liquor in it, opened it with his mouth, poured the drink,went towards the ice container , and looked at the two other people in the room.
" Where's the ice." Kakshi asked drunkenly, twirling the lid to the ice container in his finger.