The Reapings

Naruto made it home just in time to see his baby sister dressed so nicely.

" Wow, you look so beautiful, little duck," Naruto said, Kneeling in front of her. " So remember to tuck the rest of your shirt in~" Naruto smiled teasingly at his sister, who was blushing in embarrassment.
" she does look pretty.." Naruto turns around to see his mother making food.
" I laid something out for you.. " she smiled. Naruto smiled a little bit at his mom," Thanks, " Naruto said, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

[Skip till he's out of the shower]

Naruto walked into his room to see a blue shirt and Khaki pants. Naruto cringed a little.
He has never really liked clothes that are for the ' men '. Plus, Prim loved dressing him up.

He only wears them for hunting and around town, so people do think he's weird. Naruto has a bigger chest than most men, a bigger butt, and a tinier waist than other men so most clothes don't fit him as well as girl clothes fit him.

Naruto puts on the clothes, and his mother and sister come in to do his hair.

"You look so nice, Naruto.." kushina complimented him.

" I wish I looked as pretty as you," Prim said, smiling at Naruto. Prim starts to look sad and turns away. Kushina finished Naruto's hair, and he walked over to Prim and sat in front of her.
"I have something for you," Naruto grabbed into his pocket to grab the fox pin he got from the shop.
" As long as you have it, nothing will happen to you."
"I promise."

(Skip to standing in lines for the reapings)

All the kids in District 12, 12-year-Olds to 18-year-olds (I think that's the ages) were standing in rows separated from girls and guys.
Naruto couldn't see Prim but found Garra to stand by. They have been together from the time they had to go to now.
Everyone's attention was turned toward the stage as they heard th3 microphone being taped on.
" Now, the time has come to select one courageous young man and woman, for the honor of representing 6 12 in the 74th annual hunger games." The beautifully dressed man on the stage said to everyone.
Naruto liked him because he was in a dress and a beautiful one at that.
" As usual, the lady's first." The man said walking over to a bowl filled with pieces of paper, having every girl from District 12 name on them.
Naruto was scared that it would be Prim.
The man stuck his hand into the bowl and twirled it around. He finally picked one and showed it to everyone before opening it.

It was silent, everyone was silent.

he unfolded the paper and started reading it out loud...

"Primrose, Everdeen.

Nobody spoke, but everyone turned towards the Prim in the girl's section.

Naruto was in shock. He was speechless and he felt tears well up in his eyes.

" where are you? " the man called.  Prim looked around and stepped forward.

" yep, come on up!" He said cheerfully. Prim looked around with no emotion other than shock.

" Now, come on up!" He said again as the girls in the section cleared so Prim had a better way to get up. They all looked at her. Prim slowly made her way forward looking around at everyone. As she started walking she tucked her shirt in the back just like Naruto said to do.

Kushina made no facial expression whatsoever. And just looked at Prim.

Prim kept walking. Looking forward, the girls moved out of the way.

Naruto made his way forward looking at Prim through the crowd of boys till he was in the area in-between where Prim was... and so were the peacekeepers.

"PRIM!" Naruto yelled in silence. Prim turned around her brother.

"Prim," Naruto said quieter this time and started walking towards Prim till the Pease keepers stopped him.

Naruto tried pushing them away but they wouldn't budge. Then he did something that has never been done before.

"I Volunteer!" He screamed and the Pease keepers backed off.

"I Volunteer as a tribute . . . . . ."