So much to come

Third person POV

It was a beautiful day for Tine and Sarawat's wedding. The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the flowers were in full bloom. Arthit and Tian had worked tirelessly for months to make sure everything was perfect, with the help of their boyfriends Kongpob and Phupha.

As the groom and groom got ready for their big day, they couldn't help but feel grateful for the amazing support system they had. Tine had already made a name for himself as a solo artist, and Sarawat's music career was skyrocketing. But amidst all the chaos, they always found comfort in each other.

Sarawat looked at Tine with a smile on his face. "I can't believe we're getting married," he said. "It feels like just yesterday that I proposed." Knowing well that it has been over an year.

Tine chuckled. "Time flies when you're in love huh?" he replied.

As they made their way to the ceremony, Tine turned to Arthit. "Thank you for everything, Arthit," he said. "I couldn't have done this without you."

Arthit smiled. "Of course, Tine. You're like a brother to me. And I'm honored that you asked me to walk you down the aisle."

Tian chimed in. "And I'm honored to be your male maid of honor, Tine. You're going to be the most beautiful groom."

As they took their places at the altar, Sarawat took Tine's hand and looked into his eyes. "Tine, you are my best friend, my partner in crime, and my soulmate. I promise to love you and cherish you for as long as I live."

Tine's eyes welled up with tears as he took a deep breath. "Sarawat, you are the love of my life. You make me a better person every day, and I can't imagine living without you. I promise to support you, to love you, and to always be by your side."

The ceremony was beautiful, and there wasn't a dry eye in the audience as Tine and Sarawat exchanged their vows. After they were pronounced husband and husband, Sarawat decided to lift Tine bridal style for a dramatic kiss and the crowd erupted into cheers.

As they made their way to the reception, Kongpob turned to Arthit. "That was beautiful," he said. "I can see us in that position one day."

Arthit smiled. "I can see it too," he replied. "And when the time comes, I'll be happy to walk down the aisle."

"Hey, I am going to walk down the aisle." And they continued to argue about who'd look best walking down the aisle.

The rest of the night was filled with laughter, dancing, and love. Tine and Sarawat were grateful for the amazing support system they had and knew that they had found their forever in each other.

As the night went on, the music got louder, and the drinks started flowing. Tian, who had been nervously sipping on champagne all evening, found himself getting a little too tipsy for his own good. He stumbled over to Phupha, who was chatting with some of the other guests, and grabbed his arm.

"Come on, Phupha," Tian slurred. "Let's dance!"

Phupha, who had been content to watch the festivities from the sidelines, looked a little startled. "I don't know, Tian," he said. "I'm not much of a dancer."

But Tian was insistent. He dragged Phupha out onto the dance floor, and soon they were swaying to the music. At first, Phupha was stiff and awkward, but as the night went on, he started to relax.

As they danced, the other guests cheered them on, and soon they had formed a circle around the two of them. Arthit and Kongpob were laughing so hard they could barely stand, and Tine and Sarawat were smiling indulgently.

"You're a pretty good dancer, Phupha," Tian said, his voice slurring a little.

Phupha smiled, feeling more relaxed than he ever had before. "Thanks, Tian," he said. "You're not too bad yourself."

As the song came to an end, Tian tripped over his own feet and fell into Phupha, who caught him with a laugh. The other guests cheered, and soon they were all dancing together, celebrating the love between Tine and Sarawat.

Welp. Guess we are done here. Thank you very much for reading. Have a great day, year, life and heart!