Script for story?

Arthit POV

"When can I pick you?" Kong asked as I was texting Green that I am on the way.
"I don't know, I'll text u before an hour..though as I said you don't have to come to pick me up. it's risky!" I told him.

"Can you recognize me?" He asked pointing to his 'attire' which consisted of a oversized goggles and goofy hoodie which is at least 3 sizes larger than him.
"No, but some crazed fan might!" I reasoned.

"Well, in that case, I would so like to meet that person and give him or her a piece of mind about minding their own business." He scoffed.
"Mean."

"Does not answer my original question." Kong said.
"What? I said I'll text you." I huffed.
"Your destination will be on your left " Google interrupts. I look to the left to find a sewage.

"Soo? He lives in the drainage?" Kongpob asked sarcastically.
"Google isn't always accurate silly." I scoffed and tried to bid him goodbye.

"You gonna find your way through this? No, I think I'll wait." Kong said before I could get down.
"Listen you can keep you alpha Male shit aside. I have navigated such places okay. Well, I am not ultra-rich so I can." I told him.

Just then I got a text from Rome informing that he is coming to get me. I texted back saying that I near some Adidas hoarding and of course the drainage. Oh! And Kongpob was saying something all along.
"- Even I know slums. You seriously can't say like that. I am not even close to being ultra -"

"Okay look" I interrupted him. " Rome is coming to get me. Bye, thanks for dropping me." He blinked me for some time and then decided its better not to be seen by Rome, threw a casual 'careful' at me and left.

"Hi, Arthit. Was it hard to find the place?" Green wished me as soon as he saw me.
"Hey! Not really until Google just told me you live in the drainage." I replied laughing.

"I think Green entered the wrong location and you are the last one to arrive. Come." He replied laughing lightly.
It was a maze and Kongpob was right, I could have never made it alone. Though I am not going to tell him that.

"Hey, Prae ssup?" I greeted her as we entered the humble dwelling.
"Hey, you made it!" She greeted me back. Rome left only to reenter the room with a tray of drinks for us and we quickly sat around for discussing the plot.

"Since we are three guys and one girl this might be kind of women-centric." I proposed to the group.
"Yeah, I see the point." Green quipped.
"I actually had an idea," Prae told us and we were immediately hooked.

"So instead of going for an art film type stuff cause we are not directors how about, we go for something normal. This is inspired by a fanfiction I read, where the girl has selenophobia and also is famous and his lover is a reporter who is obsessed with him. One of us can play the dudes best friend and one as the girl's." Prae described and damn! That was an interesting plot.

"What is selenophobia?" Rome asked slowly sipping on his drink.
"It's apparently the fear of the moon," Prae told her.
"Not the fear of Selena Gomez? Like Justin Bieber has it? I am disappointed." Green joked.

"That's a very original joke." Prae clapped sarcastically.
"That is a great idea. So we have to make the story and dialogues ourselves for the sake of originality." I suggested and they all nodded in agreement. "So tomorrow when we get our cameraman and editor we'll explain our idea to them. For now, let's start with the writing process a bit."

"Yeah, so the girl is Prae and who wants to be a reporter?" Green asked looking around. I simply shrugged as any character they gave would be fine with me.

"Let's get the script done maybe? Then we can decide who fits which character." Rome expressed helpfully.
"Yeah." Prae agreed and we all got to work with me writing and the others suggesting stuff in between.

Finally, after two hours, we were done with half of the plot. We figured it's better to plan for the middle ground and make it to a 15 minute or so film. Just thought-provoking enough but not boring.

I decided to go home by myself instead of bothering that idiot. After about an hour I reached my house and knocked at the door.
"I told you I'll pick you up!" Kong whined immediately after opening the door.

"Yeah? Wasn't paying attention." I muttered and winked at him.
Tian came out and soon started complaining about Kongpob. He kept going on about how I should never leave Kong with him as he was an egoistic prick which I wholeheartedly agree with.

"You and your brother have huge egos," Kong complained definitely trying to provoke an argument.
"Oh yeah, Mr Mother Teresa. Trying to tell me about all the famous people whom you have met just for the sake of making me jealous is what normal humble people do." Tian bit back at him.

"Excuse me, I was sharing my quality experiences with you. People pay me for talking about others and I am doing it for free." Kongpob told Tian making himself sound like he is doing him a favour.

"Oh, really I'll open a show Tea with Tian for that. For now we'll discuss your gigantic ego over dinner. Till then shut up." Tian informed him sarcastically.
"Tea is kinda expensive for a flop show. We'll call it 'Toffee with Tian' and in just one baht we'll have a show." Kongpob suggested irritating Tian more.

"Oh so if you are going to on the show it should be called 'Tylenol with Tian' cause you are gonna give me a headache anyway!" Tian shot back and they started discussing 'Time bomb with Tian' and 'Karma with Kongpob' as his stupidity gonna bite him back in his ass.

"Guys, I have stuff to do I am already lagging in my engineering course. So keep it down." I try to calm them down but they don't pay any attention to me. And guess Kongpob staying here tonight.
This is Arthit Rojnapat signing off from my hell house.

Heyy! I hope you are enjoying the story! Cheers