Chapter 16

A/n : As promised guys... Here is the next chapter for 1k+ votes. Thank you everyone. I feel so happy and blessed to get such readers. Okay I won't take your time. Here... Enjoy the story.
.
.
.
.

    We heard huge applauses from everyone which echoed throughout the party hall. I was feeling uncomfortable, it all started when he took my hand in his and we started dancing. I don't know why, even though our eyes were locked with each other and I never felt anything wrong with the eyes that Gemini had on me throughout the dance. But I was feeling very sick when he touched my body and made me touch his body. I was never into this kind of thing. I was surprised by myself that I was not able to take my eyes off him. Just as the dance finished, I hurriedly headed to the bathroom. But a hand made me stop in my way. I knew very well who it would be. I turned to look at Gemini. He looked different this time. His cheeks turned red, and I could feel his body burning up even when we had distance between us. 

"/as if he just got drunk/ Where are you going?? I told you not to leave my side. Didn't I??" - Gemini

"Can I not have some private time for myself?? I want to use the washroom.

"Let me accompany you. /grabs Fourth's wrist/ I'll stand outside the door." - Gemini 

"I'm not a kid Gemini. /takes his hand back from Gemini/ I can take care of myself. You don't have to act as if you are my caretaker. You are my bully. Looking at you, doing all these things for me, it makes me feel weird.

    I was about to turn around, but something triggered me inside. I was losing my balance slowly. My legs were not able to step forward. I started to feel exhausted and fatigue took over my body. I was not sure what these symptoms meant, but I was able to smell an immense amount of strong pheromones. 

SHIT!!!! 

  I might have gotten triggered by the pheromones of all those dominant alphas in the party hall. I need to look for a quiet and dark place. This doesn't seem like the usual heat cycle. I think I am going through a SEXUAL CYCLE!!!!! What am I supposed to do right now? I don't know how to deal with it. I used to stay in my room if ever I was in a heat cycle and usually my aunt would help me. She is a Beta, so she was not getting affected by my pheromones. But what will I do now?? 

   I ran to my room leaving a confused Gemini in the hallway. As I reached my room and was about to close the door, the door was held open. My hands felt weak as if I lost my energy. The door was opened forcibly revealing Gemini. He seemed confused and tipsy. He went into my room and closed the door. I was stepping behind where I felt dark and comfortable. Right now, I am afraid to be in a room with an alpha who is scented with strong pheromones. Gemini turned towards me and came closer as I stepped my every step behind. When I was stopped by the wall of my bedroom, he pulled me closer encircling his hand around my waist. He had his face in front of mine, way too close. I was able to smell the strong pheromones. But that didn't excite me or got me intoxicated. He smelled my neck which made me feel disgusted. I tried to push him away but his grip on my body was way tighter than I thought. 

"Gemini, listen... You hate gays, you hate me. You are well aware of it. Stop doing this." 

  I begged him several times, but it felt as if he didn't hear anything I said. I was pinned to the bed with his large body hovering over mine. His eyes shone as he inhaled my pheromones as if intoxicated. I tried my best to push him. He slowly bent toward my neck and licked the sensitive part which made me moan. He held my wrists which were trying to protest and pinned them on the bed beside my head. He bent and licked my neck continuously until he was drunk with my seductive pheromones. He then started to kiss my neck which didn't seem to satisfy him, he then moved towards my cheek. I tilted my head continuously to avoid his lips touching my face, but it was not enough as he tied my hands and leaned towards my cheeks again. I tried to tilt my head again, but he held my chin harshly and made me face him. This time his disgusting lips touched my cheeks making my eyes fill with tears. I was able to feel his sharp and pointed teeth as he bit my cheek.  

    He then leaned to my lips. His eyes reflected his hunger for my lips. He crashed his lip onto mine. He tried to move my lips with his tongue and bit my lips so that I would let his tongue explore my mouth, but I was stubborn to not let that happen. He bit me again and again in a hope that I would back off, but I didn't. He was pissed with my behavior and leaned towards my neck leaving bite marks all over my neck. I cried loud enough which was audible to his ears, but he seemed to enjoy whatever he was doing. He heard my sniffles and my cries and still touched me in a dirty manner as if I was his plaything.

  Now he leaned toward my chest opening the buttons of the shirt which he chose for me some days ago. My body was already covered with sweat which glimmered with some of the light from the window. He then licked and sucked every part of my chest making my face fill with an ocean of tears. I was afraid at this rate. I wanted to escape from this hell. I felt as if it was my last day. Besides my rejection of his touch, he insisted on continuing. He took off his clothes and untied my hands but instead he took off my suit as well as the shirt. His hand gripped my wrists very tightly. I tried to take my hands back, but no use. He guided my hands to his body and made my hands touch his chest and then his face. The scene in front of me horrified me. I felt suffocation. My face turned pale. I felt the cold crawling on my legs to thighs as he took off my white trouser. I was at my last string of patience. I was not left with any energy. My head started to spin as if everything started to revolve around me. The sweat and tears poured on my face nonstop. I hated the fact that my bully was ruining me. He is neither my destined mate nor my love. Him touching every part of my body being a homophobic person made me feel unreal. The little efforts to set me free from those torturous hands were all in vain.  My eyes then started to have blurred vision and lastly, everything went black. 
.
.
.
.
That's it for the 16th chapter guys... Sorry that you guys will hate Gemini for a few chapters but then you are gonna love him with all your might. I promise. Sorry for making Gem a bad guy again. Thank you to all my lovely readers and for 1k+ votes... I love you all... Have a nice week everyone... If you are going through a bad day, remember that you have an unknown person(that is me...) who loves you. 🤭😘❤️❤️