Chapter 39

Author's P.O.V:

Fourth's eyes are twinkling with the right amount of tears and the right amount of light in it. Gemini cupped Fourth's cheek as if he was touching the most delicate petal, afraid that it might break and fall apart from the flower. Carefully wiped the tears and the tear stain while not taking his eyes off from Fourth's. There eyes were not just expressing, they were talking, and the talk was not understood by anyone other than themselves. Fourth's eyes seemed in pain asking 'why did you do that?' And Gemini's eyes seemed pleading and numb, replying to Fourth's question that 'I was not in my right mind. I love both of you. Please trust me.' The room fell in utter silence leaving both the youngsters to debate within themselves to make a clear and firm decision. Gemini now seemed desperate to show his love to his life which was standing in front of him, which he was holding in his own hands. He slowly leaned towards the pink quivering lips and slightly took a glance at Fourth to confirm if he was comfortable with what Gemini was doing. Fourth looked for the last few seconds in his eyes while closing them slowly and letting Gemini know that he trusted him.
Gemini's lips were finally able to feel the soft ones of Fourth. Both were over bounded with joy to feel such feelings for the first time. Even though they had their accidental kiss as their first kiss but they didn't get such electrifying feeling which they were getting right now. It was a sweet and gentle kiss to shower their love towards each other. The lips were in sync. The feelings were unexplainable. Just some mere description would never show what they were feeling.
Gemini detached their lips for Fourth to take some breath. Fourth still had his eyes closed afraid that if he opens his eyes then Gemini, their kiss, the feelings, everything might vanish away into the air. Gemini's eyes were filled with love. He closed his eyes while leaning his forehead slowly towards Fourth's. His hands which were cupped around Fourth's cheeks slowly went down towards Fourth's waist and held it in a warm embrace.
Fourth opened his eyes once he felt the warmth surrounding all over him. Gemini mouthed a slow 'I'm sorry' as Fourth nodded with a small smile on his face.

"Let's get married, ok??" - Gemini

"But we are too young for marriage, Gemini. It is a huge responsibility." - Fourth

"We are about to have a baby, Fourth. Are we not supposed to answer our baby that we are its parents rather than saying we are having a live-in, kind of relationship?? And we are ready to take the responsibilities of our child then why not our marriage??" - Gemini

"If we do then you'll have to drop out of school." - Fourth

"/kisses forehead/ We won't have to. I'll go to school and finish my studies. As for your studies I'll hire a tutor. /hugging Fourth/ Don't worry, we'll make it." - Gemini

  But, what these cute little parents didn't know was, that Gemini's dad was listening to all of this and was planning to separate the said little omega and their unborn baby from his son, his successor.

"/bending towards Fourth's belly/ Hey there, precious. This is me, your dad. Without thinking twice I committed a really huge sin which was making you sad and making your pa cry. /hugging the belly and resting his head on belly/ I'll promise you that I won't commit the same mistake and same sin again. I love you my boy. Will you please forgive and not be mad at dada??" - Gemini

"/smiling and caressing Gemini's head/ He has forgiven you dada. He is not mad anymore. And he loves you too." - Fourth

"/smiles, kisses Fourth's belly and standing up/ How did you know that??" - Gemini

"I can feel his words." - Fourth

"/smiles, kisses Fourth's forehead/ Thank  you for this little and wonderful bundle of joy. I will love and protect both of you for the rest of my life." - Gemini