Chapter 36

When we reached the mansion, dad said something about the party. And we headed to our room. I was standing near the door of Fourth's bedroom and saw him jumping on his bed and just like that he was asleep?? That was not even like seconds. It's cold during night and this dumbass doesn't even bother about it. I suddenly remembered what P'Mix said to me, he told me to be a bit kinder to him. I went in and took the blanket and tuck him in it. I looked at him and his eyes were half open, I was about to run to my room but then he closed his eyes again. I looked at him sleeping like a cute koala hugging his bolster which made me smile and I walked out.

The next day:

  After school we headed to try some suits for Fourth, you know for the party and all. Fourth bowed at the workers and a scoff came out of my mouth, cuz I'm not used to such things.

"You don't have to be so polite with them. They get paid for bowing to you."

"No matter if they get paid for bowing or doing any other work. I strongly believe that I have to show the same respect that others give me. /looks at Gemini/ Don't you think so??" - Fourth
    When he looks into my eyes, I don't know what happens but I won't get any words into my mouth and the only thing that I can do will be breaking the eye contact. Uhh... What has he done to me?? And those innocent eyes while explaining and asking me... Oh god... Gotta walk fast or I'm gonna loose myself.
   He then tried some suits and finally I found the perfect one for him.

"It looks great kha" - Female worker 

"Right?? /handing the suit to a female worker/ I'll be getting this one. Could you please pack it for us??"
   As I paid for the suit and left the store with a smile, he started to whine again that he was hungry.
  While eating he never stopped talking. He has those loads of questions.

"Khun noo krap, what was with that polite smile to everyone??" - Fourth

"/avoiding the topic/ Hey, these lays are very good, I want to buy them again."

"Why do you change the topic every time??" - Fourth

"/sighs/ Will you believe me if I said that I was showing the same respect to them as you said so??"

"No, not in a million years." - Fourth
    I knew he would not believe it, I am a mafia's lad in his eyes after all.

"/Mumbles/ This is why I was not talking about that part."

After a week:

  The time has come. We prepared everything for the party as for mine and Fourth we were looking absolutely stunning, getting everyone's attention towards us. Our stylist took some pics, Fourth noticed me looking at him in one of them. I'm just not able to take my eyes off of him today. He looks ethereal. When he asked me that why I didn't want the stylist to send the pics to him, I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I was thinking, I just don't want that phi, our stylist to have his line Id. Besides, even I don't have his line Id, is it not the best opportunity to get it??

"I don't want to answer. Now come on, we must get down. And listen to me, you are not allowed to leave this mansion during the party or after the party. You must stay stuck with me. Many alphas will be here at the party. Some of them might even want to take advantage of you which is why you are not allowed to leave my side. Got it??"

  He nodded like a little kid, it didn't make me smile in front of him but it made me smile when my back was facing his face.

The party started and we were busy with our works while dad suddenly wanted me to dance. I got just one name and face in my head and it is Fourth. As I said to my dad and went to him, I did my best to plead him with my eyes. Glad that he agreed.

  We danced gracefully with the spotlight on us. No one were able to take their eyes off of us, so did I. I kept drowning into his eyes as if it was some kinda magic. His sweet pheromones were roaming all around my body and tingling my nose. My heart started beating in a weirdly fast way. I want to hold him just like this. I want the time to freeze right now to feel this warmth a bit longer.
As the song and our dance finished, Fourth hurriedly went the other way while I chased him. I don't know why but I've been feeling hot in this cold weather. I want to take off all of my clothes. My head's been spinning like crazy. What is happening with me?? I just followed Fourth in a hope that he might help me but he is not. What is wrong with him?? I barged into the room. I want him. I want him in my arms right now. I want to suck everything out of him. He hiding in the dark corners, I held his waist and pulled closer to me. I am not even able to breathe the air all I am able to breathe is his seductive pheromones. I want them more, more, I want them all over me. I sniffed his neck and my olfactory buds needed more of it. It was a kind of drug getting me addicted to it. I'm loving it. I pinned him to the bed while kissing his neck and leaving some marks. I want to kiss his lips. I want to taste them. His lips taste like cherry, sweet and soft but why is he not kissing me back?? I want to taste this cherry. /bites Fourth's lips/ His actions are not satisfying me at all. I want to explore every part of this omega.
His pheromones are making me insane. /removes his suit and shirt, starts kissing his chest/ Why is this omega not moaning?? Ohh... He's asleep. Get some good rest till you get some nice treatment from me. I pulled out his pants as well as mine and thrusted myself in him. I kept thrusting till I felt little Gemini getting larger and larger. Wait... I am not able to thrust anymore. Shiya, I just knotted an omega. No worries, he should think of himself as the luckiest omega to get knotted by me. Oii.. My head's spinning. Gotta sleep.