DATE FIXED!

VEER'S DAD POV:

Priya's a rich woman. At least better than that middle-class Diya! Only I know how hard it was to remove her from my son's life. Priya can handle him well too.

"Ummm... Priya beta, Why do you need a groom now?" I said hiding my happiness.

"Uncle, I need to get married as soon as possible," she said. Perfect!
"Why now ?" Dhruv asked. 

"Let her be boys. Maybe she realized she couldn't stay alone forever" I interrupted.

"Right," Karan said annoyingly.

"Priya beta, my Veer will marry you!" I decided.

"Veer?" she asked. When he didn't refuse the proposal she said, "Fine then, I need it quick. How about this month's end?"

"Of course my dear, daughter-in-law" I smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------

PRIYA'S POV:

A FEW DAYS LATER

Dad said yes. Uncle's happy. Veer has no problem. Both of us are broken, we can't stay with the people we love. So it doesn't matter who we marry. After my uncle left, I was literally showered with questions. But I controlled them and told them everything that happened between us.

Now, the date is fixed. Only in a week, we will be getting married. The cards are ready to be distributed. Right now, I am outside The Singhania Mansion with Veer.

"Are you sure"? he asked.

"I need to do this," I said. While entering inside I saw all the members in the living room itself."Hmm. Good to know you all are here ".

Every head snapped in a direction as if getting shocks, like:-

1. I'm back here after 4 full years.

2. I'm with a new guy i.e. Veer.

3. I wear a saree as if I'm a to-be Bride, that I am. 

"Priya beta?" Papa

"Priya beta?" Papa... I mean Mr. Singhnia called, as if unable to believe his eyes. I and Veer went on our knees and took his and Gayatri Maa's blessing. Till then, Abhi and Aditi came too.

"What the hell is going on here?" his voice boomed through the hall. Sensing the tension in the air, Rudra asked us to have a seat.

"No thanks Rudra, I came here to invite you all to my wedding," Veer said to everyone."We'll be getting married this weekend in Jaipur we all are even leaving today but Priya to share this news personally with you guys. Then kept his hands on my shoulder as if asking Abhi to take his wife before he takes her forever. But, got disappointed when Abhi gave us a black look and kept himself seated normally.

"This is it then" I went to Gayatri maa, took her hands in mine, and said" Mrs. Sighania, My marriage won't be felt complete without you guys and please make sure to bring EVERYONE to MY wedding" I stressed out. While moving out, I side glanced at Abhi, seeing him calm and composed made don't know why but sad.

"Shall we go to the airport now?" Veer asked tiredly. He had been giving fake smiles to everyone since we decided to get married. Diya wanted to talk to him many times but he cut her out.

"Yeah" I sighed. Sometimes it's not necessary that we get everything in life that we want. I loved him so much. But I still can't forget his lies, his deceiving nature, and how he tricked me with his charms.

God, I wish to marry the right guy and stay happy forever.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aditi POV:

Singhania Mansion

Abhi bhai looks so scary right now. After she left giving her wedding card bhai became way too silent for our good.

"Bhai?" Rudra called. In an instant, he started laughing madly and startled us all.

"Abhi?" dad called him.

"She thinks she can marry him in front of my eyes." he laughed maniacally."Pack your bags we will leave for Jaipur. Afterall, your son is getting married again, but not anymore lies. In front of the world, this time she'll be MINE", he said.

"But how?" dad said looking baffled.

"Dad, she might think of getting married to him but with every second of the marriage, she'll be my bride. From haldi to mehendi and engagement ring to mangal sutra, all will of my name" he said.

I don't think so my lie will stay for a much longer time...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it then.

VOTE,SHARE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.