Stupid Sultana!

A Few Hours Later

3rd Person POV:

The room was filled with eerie silence. No one dared to make a voice in fear of the King. No matter how normal Priya felt with him, no one should forget who and what he is. He is the Underboss of the South- Asian organization dealing with weapons for both legal and illegal parties. He builds governments and destroys them. He makes rules and then breaks them. 

Every single person knew how mad The Don was for his Donna. His men were sweating badly and the chefs were on their knees begging for life. At the same time, his family was still present with Donna's closest friends and family. 

 "Boss, Donna had French-roasted coffee in the morning.

Then fatless Veggie sandwiches 2- hours later.

And Tacos -" one of his men started the list of food items consumed by Donna.

" Which tacos" he interrupted.

"Cheese Manchego Cotija de Taco," he said nervously.

"Which cheese?" 

"Queso Cotija"

"Which brand " he gritted.

" Queso Fresco" he gulped.

"How old?" he growled in anger.

" 3 we-eks " he stammered.

Suddenly, the chief-chef-in command for Donna's food was pinned to the nearest wall by ABHIMANYU RAGHUVANSH SINGHANIA.

"How dare you feed my wife shit like that. Weren't you already warned about Donna's health conditions?" he shouted at him tightening his grip on the chef's neck.

Every single person in the room felt pity for the chef but none of them had the guts to tell him to stop. In an instant, his hands were ripped off from the poor man's neck by a woman in a pale yellow lehenga looking even paler than when she had fainted. She hugged him and stood on his support. In anger, Abhimanyu threw her on the bed and gripped her neck.

" What did your surgeon tell you when you were 15?" he asked dangerously.

"To no-t to hav-e he-avy fo-oods" he stammered in fear. She knew how dangerous his obsession was. His love for her was far more dangerous than his hatred. He could kill anyone in his hatred but when it came to her he would make every person beg for death who even dares to come between them. She was not scared for herself. She knew his Singhania would never hurt her but for others, she couldn't be sure.

" And what happens when you have them" he questioned again. Till now, every person in the room was frightened to death.

" Pain, food poisoning, and can even cause digestive cancer" she whispered realizing her mistake.

"Fuck you, Priya! How many fucking times do I have to tell you this shit!" he shouted in the highest pitch.

"I never asked you to care for me!" she shouted in the same voice. "Only once, only in my life I asked you to trust me but you fucking rejected me and threw me out of the goddam house. You believed some asshole's words rather than your own fucking wife! You bloody moron!".

" I always trusted you goddam. How could I take you in my broken family when I knew if you stayed there, you could die," he said.

"Stop lying" she shouted.

"I'm not lying, Priya," he said."You know nothing about those messages, pictures, and accident that took place 4 years ago".

"What?" every single person said together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is it then.

Hi guys!

Please make sure to vote and comment. I've been facing several mental as well as physical health issues. The disease faced by Priya is the same faced by me too. I request you all to at least vote to keep me motivated in this crucial period of life.

I know I can't force you to do any but I hope for the best from my reader

Thank you

XOXO