Depression

One week later

SinghaniaMansion, South Delhi

Abhimanyu's Bedroom

3rd Person POV:

"It's been a week since heartthrob bachelor Veer Rathore was burned to death in his own office. According to our sources, his ashes weren't even identified." a news anchor reported on the tv while Priya sat blank.

" a news anchor reported on the tv while Priya sat blank

"Did you wear the dress?" Abhimanyu asked while coming outside the closet

While she just nodded and went outside.

The whole week was traumatizing for everyone. After fainting that morning, she hadn't said a word to anyone. It was today Veer's last rights that they were attending. Though he didn't want her to attend it, he knew she would never leave her best friend like that.  

As their car entered the burial ground, he said to Dheer, "Make sure to keep the reporters away. I don't need my wife getting pestered by them".

After coming out, the first person Priya saw was Veer's father. He was standing in a corner looking broken. He didn't look like a man having authority and power. He looked like a man who had lost his everything and had no more will to live. 

"Uncle" she called out. The blank pair of eyes looked at her with tears in them.

"Priya beta" he cried out and the tears fell out of his eyes.

"I'm sorry uncle," she said.

"Look what god did to this old man. It should be me who should've died. Priya beta, bring my son back. I'll marry him to anyone he wishes. I'll never force him. Please bring my son back" Veer's father broke down.

The rest of the people helped him seated for the ceremony to begin. When she saw Veer's photo over his burial, she broke into millions of pieces she couldn't hold on to and fell on the floor.