The End

Guys, I'll not update before 50 like and 15 comments.

No matter how long it takes. I'll not update before it. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pahadganj, Old Delhi,

The Abandoned building,

8:09 P.M.

3rd Person POV:

*TRIGGER WARNING!

"No wait! Please stop it!" she cried out," Somebody helps! This bastard is going to kill me."  

Arjun laughed hard and yanked her hair in a tight grip. He then wore his gloves and picked a tool from his toolbox.

 He then wore his gloves and picked a tool from his toolbox

It was a candle. He lit it and kept it in a corner. He forcefully ripped her jacket off as she shouted to let her go. After that, he folded her sleeves and stretched the cloth near her neck down showing most of her cleavage. 

"Wha-what are you tr-trying t-to do?" she asked in fear.

"Making your skin clean" he replied and dripped some candle wax on her hand.

Priya shouted in pain. It felt worse than waxing your face. 

"STOP PLEASE!!!" she begged.

But Arjun ignored her pleases and dripped wax once again near her neck.

For the next 1 hour, Arjun kept dripping wax and covered her face, neck, chest, and arms completely with it. 

"Shhh... Be a good girl or you won't like what would happen to Veer" he warned and painfully removed the dried flakes off her body.

"Ouch!" she whimpered in pain trying to open her binds. He slowly plucked the dried flakes leaving throbbing, red and swollen skin. 

"Good girl" he cooed and picked another tool. It was a scalpel, a thread, and a scissors.

 It was a scalpel, a thread, and a scissors