Chapter 12

Chapter 12, 012

    ◎The richest man's daughter ◎

    The pig's trotters were found by Lu Lu in the cold storage of the supermarket before. A pig's trotter weighs two catties.

    Both the salt and the cooking wine came out of the big gift bag, which happened to be used to marinate the pig's trotters.

    And grilling is the best way to deal with trotters. In the last days, water is an extremely precious resource, so save as much as possible.

    When Lu Lu handed the pig's trotters to Ye Yunxin, Ye Yunxin's first reaction was to make salt-roasted pig's trotters, so she cheekily asked Lu Lu for three taels of salt and half a bottle of cooking wine.

    Without thinking, Lu Lu directly gave Ye Yun what she wanted.

    The meaty aroma is strong, wafting through the entire No. 102 building, and it lingers for a long time.

    The college students smelled the aroma of the meat, and stared greedily at Lu Lu's plate of big pig's trotters that were roasted until the skin was golden brown, charred on the outside and tender on the inside.

    Xu He angrily took a big bite of the soda cake, and suddenly felt that the soda cake in his mouth was no longer delicious.

    A total of two trotters were roasted.

    Lu Lu gave half a pig's trotter to Ye Yunxin and Tian Zhiyuan as a reward for Tian Zhiyuan digging out the crystal nucleus today.

    Although the lucky value on Lu Lu's attribute panel is as high as 85, according to the observations of the past few days, it seems that the lucky value is only effective for drawing big gift bags, and does not help Lu Lu's crystal nucleus.

    Depressedly, Lu Lu tore and bit off a large piece of meat with his mouth.

    The meat has been marinated, and the taste is just right.

    After eating delicious food, her mood instantly improved.

    After dinner, Lu Lu distributed the supplies and crystal nuclei that he got today to Tian Zhiyuan and Yang Feng according to the ratio that was negotiated before departure, and then went back to the small cubicle to continue to organize the warehouse and space of the building.

    Because Xu He and the others paid the supplies to the building, there were only 11 packs of soda crackers left, exactly one pack per person.

    There are only 4 pieces of soda crackers in a pack. Even after eating at noon, they are still growling with hunger.

    Especially when the smell of meat was wafting in the air, they all salivated with greed, squatting in a row, eating soda cakes, and staring longingly at Tian Zhiyuan and his wife who were having dinner.

    Ye Yunxin and Tian Zhiyuan couldn't laugh or cry with those burning eyes and the frequent swallowing of saliva.

    Ye Yunxin cut a small half of the pig's trotters and brought them to them on a plate with a gentle smile, "I haven't eaten meat for a long time." "Come on, taste

    a little."

    Xu He scratched his head, "But we have nothing to eat." I'll change it with you."

    Hearing this, Ye Yunxin couldn't help laughing, she looked at these young people like children, "No need to change, this is specially reserved for you by Xiao Lu." In the end, a group of them still

    failed Resisting the temptation of the pig's trotters, blushing, he took the pig's trotters from Ye Yunxin and his wife.

    A small bite for one person is enough to enjoy the experience. Even if you can't eat a whole pig's trotter, you will be happy to taste the meat.