Chapter 21

Chapter 21, 021

    ◎Customer service property ◎

    Lu Lu chose to view the [Customer Service] function without hesitation in his first reaction.

    There are 3 options under [Customer Service], namely [Monitoring], [Social], and [Task].

    The function that popped up at the gas station to remind her how many meters there are material points nearby should be [monitoring].

    Lu Lu casually clicked on [Monitoring].

    Sure enough, the description at the bottom about this function just confirmed her guess.

    [Monitoring]

    [Note: 1. The maximum monitoring range is 500 meters]

    [2. Automatically open after the ability is unlocked to level 2] [

    3. Real-time monitoring objects:]

    [①Supply points within 500 meters nearby]

    [②Save Materials entering the warehouse and space]

    [③Farmland]

    [4. It takes 500 experience points to set the message without reminder mode]

    "500 points?"

    Lu Lu slid his finger to the description of point 4, stayed for a while and then moved away.

    too expensive.

    She couldn't afford the 500 experience points.

    What surprised her the most was that she was able to monitor the farmland inside the building. It would be very convenient if she could be provided with real-time growth data of the crops in the farmland.

    Now everything is ready, only the east wind is owed.

    There are enough vegetable seeds and sweet potato seedlings in hand, and they must not be planted all at once.

    She planned to go to the small garden when she woke up tomorrow morning to plan how to plant crops in the future.

    As for the [Social] function, as the name suggests, it is used for communication and chatting. There are two channels in total, a player channel and a private channel.

    Lu Lu went in to take a look, and found that all the players were in the player channel without any surprise.

    It's just that most of the players' avatars are gray, and the three small characters below clearly say "to join".

    If she guessed correctly, the abilities of these players should not have been upgraded to level 2, so the [Customer Service] function has not been turned on, so naturally they cannot join the player channel.

    There are only dozens of system messages in the entire player channel.

    [Player No. 13 has joined]

    [Player No. 126 has joined]

    [Player No. 2 has joined]

    ...

    [Player No. 86 has joined]

    Among these dozens of system messages, Lu Lu sharply noticed an unusually familiar number ——86.

    If she guessed correctly, the No. 86 building she met before should be developing faster than many buildings. After all, No. 86 is the 13th player to upgrade to a level 2 ability.