Chapter 63

Chapter 63, 063

    ◎There is no turning back arrow when opening the bow◎

    There is no turning back arrow when opening the bow, Zhao Kuida closed his eyes, knew the location of the warehouse and did not leave the base with him to go to Building No. 23. There are only teams 3 and 5 left.

    Team 3 captain... The power in that person's hands has always threatened the status of his Zhao family...

    "Pei Yi'an..." Zhao Kuida suppressed the regret that was slightly rippling in his heart, and his voice sounded a little cold at this moment, "They put the base All the materials in the warehouse were taken away."

    The captain of Team 5 was also from Pei Yi'an's side.

    In Zhao Yin's cold and dark parking lot, he was surrounded by poisonous snakes wrapped around his neck at any time, waiting to bite off a piece of flesh from him.

    It was obviously out of season, but Zhao Kuida couldn't help laughing out loud, and his inexplicable laughter echoed throughout the parking lot.

    The zombies wandering nearby were attracted by the sound.

    "The landlord..." The subordinate secretly made a gesture of wiping his neck, and asked in a low voice, "Do you want to..."

    Du Fu, the landlord of Building No. 56, narrowed his eyes slightly and waved his hand to interrupt. After seeing the action clearly, the subordinates who knew the landlord's unpredictable temperament retreated silently.     "Pei Yi'an." After thinking for a while, Du Fu recruited his subordinates, "Go, ask

    our Director Zhao, who is this Pei Yi'an?"

.

    In the eyes of the poisonous snake, there is undisguised greed and calculation.

    ...

    Lu Lu is not clear about the follow-up at Tianyang base.

    "In the near future, we will try our best to avoid the Tianyang base." After the break, Pei Yi'an changed places with someone and sat in Lu Lu's car. Lu Lu guessed that he had something to say, so he simply didn't stop him from getting in the car.

    Hearing this, Lu Lu raised his eyebrows, "Why?"

    Pei Yi'an smiled, "The Zhao family escaped first, and it is impossible to give up this batch of supplies. Someone should go to Tianyang Base to investigate the situation later." "The warehouse

    and the secret passage have been discovered. Their The first object of suspicion—" Pei Yi'an paused, as if waiting for the listener to react, "It's me."

    He was worried about exposing the fact that Building 102 was also involved in this incident, even if she could To deal with the third-level zombies, what should be prevented is still necessary.

    What's more, the helpers who can be favored by the Zhao family will be good people, they will definitely do whatever they can to spit out what they swallowed.

    The expression on the face of the person Lu Lu showed no sign of nervousness or worry. Seeing the worry hidden in the young man's eyes, she reached out and patted him on the shoulder symbolically, "Don't worry, they come as they come, and there is always a way to deal with it." She

    wanted What to do, they will naturally know when they return to the building.

    Pei Yi'an was stunned for a moment, and the solidified thoughts were separated from her petite and beautiful appearance. Yes, she is not a soft persimmon who can be bullied by others. The world is always easily blinded by her appearance, and he is not immune.