Chapter 58

Chapter 58, 058

    ◎Departure◎

    In the two seconds that Lu Lu calmed down, No. 1 had already floated a meter away in front of her, tilted his head towards her, and his face without facial features gradually turned into a faint pink.

    Lu Lu, who watched No. 1's face change from white to pink with her own eyes, could feel that the faceless man in front of her didn't show any aggressiveness towards her, and she could even faintly feel that No. 1 was very happy now.

    The moment he saw her, his face was dyed a light pink, and he was so happy that he wanted to bubble, and he couldn't help but approach her quietly.

    Lu Lu realized that No. 1 wanted to get close to her, so he frowned and took two steps back openly.

    Aware of her retreating movement, No. 1, who wanted to approach her master quietly, stopped in guilt.

    "...Go back." Since it is a special creature bound to her, it should be able to communicate.

    The game description said that the faceless man can only appear at night, and the range of activities can only be within 10 meters of her. If she guessed correctly, he should be able to come out and go back by himself.

    Hearing her words, the pink color on No. 1's face quickly disappeared, followed by a layer of dark gray, and she lowered her head slightly as if disappointed.

    It disappeared in front of Lu Lu in less than a second.

    Worried that No. 1 would be disobedient and not return to the warehouse, Lu Lu specially opened the panel and pulled it to the space where the special creature No. 1 was. Seeing that No. 1, who had suddenly woke up and ran out to scare her, had returned to the warehouse grid, she felt much relieved.

    However, No. 1 on the small picture of the warehouse was lying on the stone platform filled with thick fog, with his back tensed and his back facing her. Combined with the performance before disappearing, No. 1 should understand what she told him to go back to the warehouse, and now he is losing his temper with her.

    Lu Lu took two pieces of mutated rat meat from the next grid, put them into the grid where No. 1 was, and tried to feed them.

    Two pieces of mutated rat meat immediately appeared on the stone platform where No. 1 was lying. No. 1 didn't seem to respond, but Lu Lu noticed that his tense back relaxed a lot, and the color symbolizing the mood was once again dyed with a faint tinge. pink.

    ... so coaxing.

    Being able to directly perceive the emotions of No. 1 who is bound to her, although I don't know whether his obedience is true, but Lu Lu's worries have been greatly relieved.

    The deal is done, she can only accept the existence of No. 1, anyway, he can't run around, she just needs to keep an eye on him.

    At this time, Zhao Wei should have greeted everyone in the temporary team, they will not come to her tonight to discuss tomorrow's matters.

    Before going to bed, Lu Lu lay on the bed rubbing his wrists that had been written for a day, thinking about the precautions for setting off to Tianyang base tomorrow, and closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep until he felt drowsy.

    ...

    At 7 o'clock in the morning the next day, after a night, the thick fog outside had cleared a lot, and it was not as scary as it looked yesterday.

    The residents of the building have long been accustomed to such a situation, and every time they wake up from sleep, some strange changes will occur in the outside environment. The post-apocalyptic abnormalities are all carried out silently at night.