Chapter 26

Chapter 26, 026

    ◎Big Python ◎

    A fierce battle is going on in the building materials market.

    The tentacles that Lu Lu and the others thought were actually the tails of giant pythons.

    A giant python with a length of tens of meters perched on the iron frame, and a pair of snake eyes stared coldly at the humans below who were trying to attack it with various weapons.

    There are three people with thick waists and thick tails curling up a bloody human being. It ignores the slight pain caused by the swords and sticks falling on its body, and directly swallows the human being into its stomach.

    "Brother Nan! If we can't hold on anymore, let's retreat!"

    Zhao Liang struggled to get rid of the little snakes in front of him, and returned to the earthen fortress they built with supernatural powers in the corner, which could barely withstand a giant python's attack hit.

    Several bloody and delirious brothers were already lying inside, and their wounds were caused by being slapped by the giant python's tail.

    The blood of the python is poisonous.

    "If you can't hold on, you have to hold on."

    The man called "Brother Nan" condensed a huge ball of fire and threw it in the direction of the giant python.

    The giant python flicked its tail, and the fireball burned the hard scales on its waist without hurting the flesh.

    Even so, the giant python was enraged, its golden pupils shrank suddenly, and its huge tail immediately swung towards the instigator.

    Zhao Liang quickly built a human-high earthen wall in front of "Brother Nan".

    The giant python's tail slapped heavily on the earth wall, and the earth wall collapsed and shattered into debris on the ground.

    The tail did not retract, but struck again heavily, carrying a strong smell of blood and coming towards "Brother Nan".

    "Brother Nan!" Zhao Liang didn't have time to condense another wall of earth to resist the attack of the giant python. Seeing the scene in front of him, his eyes almost burst open.

    call out.

    An ax came through the air, slashed straight at the python's tail, even broke through the giant python's hard scales, and embedded deeply into the giant python's flesh.

    "Brother Nan" took the opportunity to roll to the ground, avoiding the attack of the giant python's tail.

    The giant python was completely enraged, and the snake eyes coldly looked at the person who interrupted its good deeds.

    at the same time.

    Lu Lu received a reminder -

    [Ding Dong! The landlord rescued a human from the tail of the mutated python, experience value +20]

    She raised her hand and threw a purple lightning that had already condensed, and the ground received the attack signal of the giant python, and a large wave of small snakes rushing to attack her instantly became Into a grilled snake.

    These small snakes are ordinary animals, and there is no experience reward for killing ordinary animals.

    She looked up at the giant python entrenched in mid-air.