Acknowledgement

If you made it this far . . . yes, you're right, hindi ka namamalikmata. I finally finished another book of mine. Cheers!

But first of all, I want to thank you for reading this book despite the slow updates due to the hectic schedule of a college student like me. A big hug to you who stick with me through thick and thin. You're the best.

I've been writing this story since last year and I wanted to post it here on Wattpad when it's halfway finished so you can have something to binge-read kasi alam ko kung gaano nakakainip maghintay.

I know this is different from the vampire stories that I've written in the past, so this is another fresh take I had when exploring the fantasy genre. This is my first time writing a story like this, and a set of main characters like Hemia and Bakunawa. They're flawed and their relationship is intense and unconventional, pero sana kahit papaano nagustuhan niyo. Kahit ako ay nas-stress sa kanila, haha. Though, I really enjoyed writing them.

I had been writing since 2016 here on Wattpad but I'm still continuing to learn and grow as a writer so it would really be helpful to earn feedback from you. If you also have any questions feel free to ask me, and I'll answer as many as I can.

I ended this book with a cliffhanger because it has a second book. I'm also thinking of writing half of it offline before uploading here, but I'll give you a bit of a sneak peek. So stay tuned.

For those who are asking for any updates on my other books, don't worry, I'll get back to it soon. Promise.

We now have a Facebook Page and you can check the link on my profile. I will post illustrations, book news and other fun things there, so if you have time you can visit it.

On the other hand, if you want exclusive content, I have my Patreon and while you're waiting for the second book, you can download high-quality wallpapers and read special chapters that are only available on the site such as compilations of funny and short adventures of the group that took place in between their travels which includes other character's point of views.

Thank you again for being with me on this adventure, dear reader. Ready your swords and shields. Most of all, steele your heart.

See you again in the second book.