CHAPTER 6- NEXT DAY

You know what guys I couldn't resist myself from uploading another chapter as my mind is bursting out with millions of plots and it's very difficult to resist myself to not share it with you guys but I hope you guys give a lot of votes to this chapter and grace it with your wonderful comments .😊

MANIK'S POV

I fluttered my eyes open only to find myself in an unknown room. I groaned and held my head as it was bursting due to pain.

"Where the heck am I?" I mumbled to myself

The room was completely white in color with some elegant furnitures,  it seemed as if it was a girl's room. Suddenly my eyes fell on the right side of the bed to find a women sleeping, I could see her bare back.

God what happened last night!!

I lifted the sheets which covered me upwards to find  myself naked underneath it.  My heart thudded abnormally with the thought of what would have happened yesterday .

Suddenly I felt the girl moving a bit and soon she turned towards me revealing her face. My heart almost sank seeing her face.

"Nandini " I whispered while my heart and mind were begging this to be just a dream. All I remembered from yesterday was that I had gone to the nearby local bar and drank until I lost my senses. Oh god I hope I didn't force myself on her.

My heart started beating like a drum with the mere thought of it.

"Mmmh" I heard Nandini moaning and stretching her arms and soon she opened her eyes just to meet with mine.

Her eyes widened with shock on seeing me , she quickly sat up and roamed her eyes around the room and then soon she burst out into tears.

"Hey  hey Nandini don't cry" I came near her and tried to console her but she didn't listen to me a and kept on crying.

Why is she crying so much ? Did I really force myself on her yesterday??

"Nandini...umm did I force myself on you yesterday? " I asked fearfully

"No you did not" she whispered while she sobbed

"Then how did we land up in this condition" I said frustruatedly

"Umm yesterday while I was returning back home I saw you sitting on the footpath in a completely drunk condition, so I decided to bring you here to my penthouse as neyonika aunty wouldn't like to see you in this condition and after that what happened I also don't know beacuse I was also drunk" she said

She sobbed hardly making my heart clench due to pain

" I cheated on my sister what a b*tch am I,  I slept with my sister's husband" she sobbed

"No Nandini it's not your fault , we both were drunk so we didn't do it knowingly and stop calling yourself with such bad names " I said sternly.

"No Manik I am a cheater,  a cheater, I betrayed my sister who loves me so much , who trusts me so much, I ruined her life, you know  what I don't deserve to live a characterless women like me doesn't deserve to live, I should die, yes I should die" She rambled like a possesed woman.

"Shut up Nandini the sister for whom you are calling yourself a cheater and characterless women and  even ready to die  for is the worlds biggest cheater. Yes she cheated on me  , our divorce is under process and after six months we will be separated,  and let me tell you one more thing your angel of a sister is right now on a vacation with her boyfriend " I shouted venting out all my anger.

Everything in the room felt silent,  only my ragged breathing could be heard. Nandini was completely still it was as if she had frozen, she looked at me with disbelief