PROMO

NANDINI'S POV

"Ma'am the patient is awake now you can go and meet him" said the doctor making me sigh in relief. 

Wasting no more time I entered Manik's room to find him laying on the bed with bandages wrapped around his head and he also had a plaster on his left hand. He was awake and staring at me but I don't know why I felt some difference in his stare it felt like he was not the same anymore but still I decided to ignore this feeling and went near him

"How..how are you Manik?" I asked while tears streamed down my eyes ,I just wanted to hug him tightly but I was too scared to hurt him.

"I am fine Nandini " he said in tone that made me feel distant from him.

"Achha Nandini where is Tanu?" He asked making me startled.

"Why are you asking for her all of a sudden?" I asked in confusion

"Arre why won't I ask for my wife?" He said and chuckled making me dumbfounded.

"Ma.." but before I could say anything else the door burst open and entered a weeping Tanu and hugged my Manik tightly

This sight alone burned me from within, I couldn't understand what was happening

"Oh Manik I thought I will loose you" said Tanu while cupping his face.
"Don't worry Tanu now your Manik is fine he will never leave you" said Manik .

I looked at Tanu to find her also confused with Manik's behavior I guess she thought that Manik would push her away instead he is talking to her so lovingly as if she never cheated on him . But soon I could see her recovering from this shock .

"I know my love is very strong to hold you back" she said making my blood boil.

"I know Tanu,  I love you so so so much" said Manik and hugged her making my heart shatter into millions of pieces.

END OF NANDINI'S POV
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
16 more votes and 17 more followers to go for unlocking the next chapter.