CHAPTER 7-DO YOU LOVE SOMEONE?

Thank you so much guys for partially completing the target. I got more than 50 votes for my previous chapter but I am still short of 4 followers.  I hope you guys complete that target soon.

To unlock the next chapter I need almost 60 votes for this chapter and almost 27 followers.

MANIK'S POV

"Did she arrive?" I asked my secretary for the 100th time.

"No sir not yet" he replied and just then I heard a knock on my cabin's door

Oh I think it's her, I thought excitedly and started fixing my clothes and hair properly. I don't know why since that night her presence makes me conscious, I want to look better in front of her.

I saw my secretary Aman looking at me with wide eyes while I was fixing my clothes.

"What?" I glared at him

"No....nothing sir it's just that....leave it" he let out  a nervous chuckle.

"Come in" I said loudly and then entered my innocent angel Nandini in  her white dress looking completely gorgeous.

  NANDINI'S OUTFIT

  NANDINI'S OUTFIT

Wait 'my innocent angel' , from where did this come from? I thought but anyways decided to ignore it and concentrated on the girl standing infront of me who had the capability of racing my heart

"Uhmm mmm" I heard Aman clearing his throat and that's when I realised that I was shamelessly ogling her

"Uh mm Good Morning Nandini " I greeted her

"Good morning " she replied back

"Please take a seat" I said politely

"Aman you can leave now and make sure nobody disturbs me now" I said and Aman nodded in agreement and left the room.

Now it was just me and Nandini in the room, the air in the room had suddenly become  very awkward.  I looked at Nandini to find her staring at the floor with her big doe eyes while she was biting her luscious red lips due to nervousness I guess. Oh god I so wanted to suck those lips right now.

No Manik stop thinking about those things she is just your soon to be ex wife's sister.

"Manik I think we should start the meeting" she said bringing me out of the trance.

"Umm Yes sure " I replied while rubbing my sweaty hands on my pants. I don't why suddenly I was feeling too hot and bothered so I opened the first three buttons of my shirt.

"Nandini see as dad already told you about the collaboration so we should start planning about it now, first we need to have a collective meeting with our respective designer's for getting a proper idea of the designs and then we can think about the production and other things" I rambled while going through the important points I had written  for this meeting on the laptop.