6 :Please listen

So imagine this song sung by Bruno mars any way I really need some comments to know if im doing OK but what ever just remember I can make people certain people change chough*kyle*chough  nah I would never do that but please comment :'(

~~~kyle~~~~~~

I can't believe Stacy is a forest fairy. Mind blow. I mean my freaind for many years is a forest fairy and I didnt even know. Any ways when wes got to school again it was already lunch. Man dose time fly when your heart shatters. We got threw the thresh hold and stacy squesed my hand. I was shakeing as we walked to our normal seats in the cafiteria. Rick wasent their thank god. I did umfortinatly see Derrek at his table. He didn't see me if he had I would be a mad house. I sat down and asked Stacy " why didn't you ever tell me your a fairy?"

She shrugged" I thought you where human." My gaze shifted up to see my mate walking towards the doors and we sit next to the doors. Stacy followed my gaze and said" Hey don't worrying will back you up 110%" I Smiled and looked up to have his green eyes meet me. Stacy grabbed my hand and I felt confidence run through me I knew she was using her powers to do it.he walked/ran over to me. I looked up see his green eyes spewing happyness. He reached for me but I let out a strangeled sob. He reached farther I just burred my head into Stacys neck. I heard a growl from Derrek. I snaped when he did that.

I yelled " What right do you have I'm not in the wrong you are." "I literaly took a bullet for you." I pause and lift up my shirt to show the bandeges " you repay me by slutting out to everyone .You said you loved me." I let a single tear slide down my cheek.

He just Stepped forward and said " Baby whats wrong I love y-" I cut him off " Like hell you do." "If fucking someone in a school bathroom is love I would hate to see you cheat on me!" His face paled and I receved a few 'ewws' or 'gross'.

I stormed out with stacy hot on my heals. I grabbed her hand and let the wind pick us up.  I looked down and seen Derrek run out of the door. He's gonna have a hell of a time tracking me. Stacy looked slightly nausius. So i set her down in a small clearing and said "stay back"

My powers have grown since I have been in coma. The clearing had a pond I descided to renivate it. I formed a fountain in the center. The fountain had vines weaving up the sides and had little flames that showed my mood. Right now it was a deep rich red. Stacy just said" Wow its so... Amazing." I was not as mad as I was when I came here. I am also tiered my mind wandered a bit untell the sun went down. Then I flew me and Stacy home.

~~~~~Derreks p.o.v.~~~~~~

Well I fuged up. I walked through the main hall at school. I received a few dirty glares. I walled up to rick and rapped my hands around his waste. He turned around he had fresh tear lines down his face and red puffy eyes. I tryed to comfort him but he just seated my hand away and said "Dont ... Just don't." "I lost my virginity to you derrek. You siad you love me ." " I was in the cafiteria derrek now I dont have any freinds and dead beat boyfreind."I can't please anyone. Not my mate not my boyfriend not any one. I gess I am designed to be alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I need comments on which way u think the story should go I need info peoples personally I think I should just add a new character named maby ...... Blake ya ok so i need comments on wich way to take this I won't update with out some one saying #1( being break up for good) oor #2 (being get back together