Epilogue

~~~~~~Kyes p.o.v.~~~~~~~

Today is going to be the best. Why you might ask? Because I'm going to a wedding. My wedding to be more specific. With my mate Derrek. Sure we started out rough but now we are more happy then we could posably be. I'm even had a lovely little boy who made me crave eggs and pickles. Yes I am a father to a wonderfull two year old. dont ask me how I had the baby because it kinda just happened. His name is Blaze Richard jackson. In honer of Rick who made it possible for him to be here and my mate Derrek.

Stacy poped her head in the room I am waiting in. "Ready?"

I nodded and heard the wedding music start to play. She grabbed my arm and walked me down the isle. I was shaking and felt like my knees are made of jello.

I got to the alter and Derrek gave me a reassuring smile. The priest started talking " We a gathered here today to....."

I am to anxious to listen ( A/N I don't know what priests really say :p) I came back to earth when the priest said " You may now say the vows."

Derrek started " I promise to be the best husband, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.

On this special day, I affirm to you in the presence of the Goddess and these witnesses my sacred promise to stay by your side as your faithful husband in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I further promise to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve your goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live."

I am an the verge of tears but I need to stay strong. The priest nodded to me and said " Now you."

I took a deep breath and said " I kyle Andrews, take you, Derrek jackson to nourish you with love even beyond when you are full

To honor you cherish you and love you and put you on a pedestal.
See

When I first met you, I thought you were so beautiful
Scared to even talk to you, no way I was suitable

Then I noticed I was drawn to you and you were drawn to me
Now I make these vows to you for all eternity

I vow loyalty, love and how i will only have eyes for you
And to remind you daily that I never knew love could be this true.

You are now and will always be the reason I breath
Even death won't do us part, cause me and my heart will never leave."

I looked up to see derrek with tears in his eyes. The priest said " You may now kiss the groom." Every one cheered and derrek pulled me into a heated kiss. Our lips in sync and our lungs burning. We pulled away and breathed some much needed air. He pulled me to his mouth and whispered " Just wait tell our honeymoon. You won't walk right for a week." He let me go and slapped my butt. " Horny bastard." I grumbeled blushing like a mad man. "I heard you mr. Jackaon" yup I took his name I smiled and stuck my tung out. I'm still as childish as ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay thy got married :D I may or may not add a sequel with Blaze :? Any who I think this had a good ending tell me what you think bye bye

-Destroyerkid