8: Im sorry

I had to add the this is a chapter cuz everyone skiped it :p ...Omg sorry this chapter took so long I re wrought this chapter 3 times it kept deleting it I have decided to let Derrek and kyle a couple again I felt bad for making them fight. Kyle only has 4 powers I'm sorry its so confusing but just bear with me

Kyles p.o.v.

That was fun. I was on my way home Blake asked to come with me but I denied. He looked sad but I don't think he wants to see this. It was 11:58 two minuets to go... One...... Now. At first i didnt feel anything then my right arm started to burn. I ran thrugh the forest i collapsed in a clearing. It burned everywhere I whimpered and and cryed. I was nothing like I ever felt. I passed out.

I was floating. I said "whair am I?" Not to any one in particular. I didnt expect to hear a voice say" your in your mind."

Wow"And who are you."

Their where five colours that mixed into.... Me? "My name is kronis I am your powers. I am here to give you advice and help you."

I stood well I gess floated awestruck. I was about to ask millions of questions when kronis said "sleep I will be here when you wake up." With that I floated away and darkness consumed me.

~~~~~~Derrek's p.o.v.~~~~~~~~

I was laying in bed. I could feel my wolf getting more depressed. With out kyle I was bound to die. My beta archer walked in and said "Derrek... Thairs a intruder on the south boarder." Growled and said" I don't care just get em gone!"

I know harsh but I have no motivation without my mate. He started to talk avian " But... you might want to go... Its kyle and the gards will kill him."

I was out of the room before he even got a chance to move. Like hell they will. I shifted and ran to whair archer said they where. I ran to through the crowd. And see Chris hovering over him. I used my alpha voice to say " GO NOW.'" When they where gone i picked him up and walked to the house. I was but naked but I dont care. My sweet mate was with me. I walked up to my room and set him down. Many this is my chance to show him that I can be good for him. Just maby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know short but the next one will be longer this chapter got deleted three times so this has had three different endings but ya.

-destroyerkid