11: I love you

Pretend the song says boy listed of girl k the and I got lazy so I skiped some time. WARNING SEXUAL CONTINT IN THIS CHAPTER IT STARTS AFTER THIS SYMPOL...... ----> ************** You have been warned!!

Kyles p.o.v.

Its been about two weeks since I told Derrek I love him. Its been great my mom is still in acoma I'm worryed. Apparently Derrek's pack already knew about me so I'm have been accepted. Derrek has and his famaly have different rooms. The alphas room is tricked out like a house! It has two bedrooms and a kitchen and a bathroom. Since derrek is the soon to be alpha his room it like that. I have been living with him and its been great.

Other than my mom being in acoma which have cryed all night about. Derrek is always there to comfort me. I have been great. Today it seemed like no one was home like NO ONE!! I think I have seen like 2 other people. I decided to go and get some grocery's. We have been running low derrek said its dangerous to go walk around the pack house as a unmated human. No one knows what I can do other than Derrek and his dad.

I was on my way home in my knew car. Derrek to me to get my license because I was being depressed. After I aced it derrek got me a knew car nothing fancy though in case I got in a wreck.

I walked in the pack house and when up stairs to our room I quietly opened the door. I set the food on the counter and walked to my room. We had separate rooms so he doesn't try to rape me in my sleep. Even if he dose come in my room I yell " STOP DONT TUCH ME THEIR THIS IS MY NO-NO SQUARE, R-A-P-E GET YOUR PENIS OUT OF ME!"

It usually creeps him out so he usaly leaves.

********************************

On my way I walked past his room his door. It was cracked open. I was about to knock on his door when he moaned. I immidiatly thought he was cheating but when I looked in he had his phone and the blankets where through around the on ground. He moaned "Kyleeeeeeeee" .

Holy bajesus he was jacking off. I mean I know every boy dose. I just didn't think my boyfreind did. He moans again and feel my pants getting tighter. I know he's about to reach his climax and decided I should leave. When I tryed to walk away but trip and fall through the door right when he came. He looked at me and said" You were watching me?"

I don't answer but try and cover up my growing erection. He smirks and says "Let me help you with that."

Be for I can object my clothes are ripped off. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the bed and pushed me on. He took me in his mouth I moaned. He is like a professional, god. I moaned and said " Derrek im about to-"

I cut off when I screamed his name and shot my load. He swallowed without a second thought. I kissed him and said" I love you."

I fell asleep in his arms and had the best dreams ever. It was me and him doing worse stuff. Three words. It,was,GREAT!

******* its over :p**********

That was horrable for me I'm never doing that again it was just uggghhhhhhh AKWARD it wasn't cuz it was two guys ( cuz I'm gay) it was just soooooo awkward to wright it :0 OK but you all need to imagine your own from now on

-destroyerkid