18:WAR!

I don't really have an excuse for why I haven't updated sorry anger mail here ----->
This song is for rick :p ok well here you are.

~~~~~derreks p.o.v.~~~~~

He's dead I can't believe he is dead. He sacrificed his self for me when all I have done is ruin his life. I am at a loss of words. I felt a hand on my shoulder the person said " Derrek hes in a better place now." I nodded and got up.

====== One and a half hours before======

~~~~~ kyles p.o.v~~~~~~

Me and My 'army' I guess you could call it. Where running to Derrek's former pack. When it came into view we saw thew little she devil in front of the pack house. "I just have to get to her do what ever you can to make that nescicary." I said through the pack link.

The succubus family walked up and said "Our witch friend enchanted this land so only weres can shift all other power can not be accessed here even those two werewolves our daughter captured arnt under her control here."

This will be a lot harder. I looked back to the perents who where speaking to elizabeth and some one else who was not faceing us. The person turned around and had tear streaks going down his face - holy hell the person is rick!
Gilt and sorrow filled his eyes. I seen a pole with two lumps tied to it who I assume is derrek and blake. One of the pack members ran at our pack and shifted. Then all hell brock loose there was blood and fur flying every whare.

Before I went into the powerless battel feild stacy grabed my arm and held up a dagger."Kyle this is family gift it is enchanted the tip can kill and the hilt can knock out." "And this" she held up a clover neckless."will protect you so you heal slowly if you have a minor injury." I gave here a hug went to kill some wolves.

~~~~~~~~~~~One hour and fifteen min later~~~~~~~

It feels like this has been going on forever. So far I have a few gashes. I think the neckless has been exsasted because it is realy hot and my cuts and brusise are not healing. It is probably the reason I have not died of blood loss. I have been getting closer to the Bitch. She is in the center. She has a long katina and has blood and fur in her hair. I was be hind her parents when I stabed the dad through the heart and cut the moms head off.

I heard a gun shot and every one stoped. I serched for the source untell I seen rick. He was standing infront of his sister with a gun. She was clutching here side with one hand and the katina was in her hand. She kicked ricks feet from under him he hit his head really hard. The gun flew out of his hand and elizabeth limped over to it and picked it up. She pointed it at Derrek and said " If I die he's going to die with me."

I looked to derrek and herd a difineing Bang!

I was waiting for the blood but it never came I looked back to the she devil who was dead. But who else could she have shot. Then it hit me rick I ran over to him to see a bullet hole in his lungs. He coughed up blood and said in a raspy voice. "Kyle im sorry about my sister I hope you can forgive me for everything I have ever done."

"I forgave you already I'm so sorry. You have been my best friend since kindergarten." The lights fadded from his eyes and he went limp. I cryed a little more untell I went to Derrek who is gagged and tied to a pole. I pulled out my dagger and cut the rope and pulled it of. I slapped his face untell those green orbs I loved so much opened. He said " Kyle what happened? The last thing I remember was the bitch chloroforming us."

~~~~~~Derreks p.o.v. ~~~3 Weeks later~~~~~~

He's dead I can't believe he is dead. He sacrificed his self for me when all I have done is ruin his life. I am at a loss of words. I felt a hand on my shoulder the person said " Derrek hes in a better place now." I nodded and got up. The person is kyle we are at ricks funeral and kyles moms funiral was last week. This has been a sad few weeks we have recovered and are mourning our losses. But on lighter news me and kyle have finished our mateing ritual and are back together I hope to be for a verry long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it????? Did you like it because I did :D sorry for the long wait but i will have the last chap up a.s.a.p! Dont worry :) Anywhore (haha did you like that cuz when I seen it I cracked up) tell next time

-Destroyerkid

Oh wait I forgot to say superheros is also a great song for this chap its by the script it will be in the next chap ok now bye bye