CHAPTER 8:A boy in the field is bullshit

Steve Harrington pov : November 1st, 1984

I was playing basketball this morning when nancy called me from the gym." what are you doing here?"I ask her."What do you think" she replies angrily"Where were you this morning? I missed first period."She grills me."I figured Johnathan or morgan would take you."I say to her very nonchalantly." what...what are you talking about?" and then it hit me, nancy does not remember anything about last night, ANYTHING! 

I scoff at her"Jesus, you really can't handle your alcohol, uh... You remember going to tinas party last night, right?" "Yes" "And then what?" "I remember dancing, and... spilling some punch. You got mad at me because I was drunk ...Morgan was in a bathtub for some reason I don't know.. and then you took me home."I scoff once again (because I'm very cool and awesome obviously) and state the truth "No, see, that's where your mind gets a bit fuzzy, that was your other boyfriend, that was ... that was Johnathon." ." I don't understand."It's pretty simple, nancy, you were just telling it like it is" "what?"

"uh, apparently, uh...we killed barb and I don't care, 'cause I'm bullshit...and our whole...our whole relationship is bullshit, and... I mean pretty much everything is just bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Oh yeah also, you don't love me"I  say it like a fact even though really hurts me."I was drunk, steve. I don't remember any of that" she hissed."So that makes everything that you said .. it's what? Just bullshit too?"I hiss back because I'm just like a cobra or...like some other, really cool hissing animal, yeah.

"Yes," she says calmly while I get more angry and sad" well then tell me."  "tell you what?" "tell me that you love me" "Really," nancy asks astoundingly probably thinking my question was 'unbelievable'.The door to the gym bangs open and a kid comes out "Harrington!" he yelled"dude, we need you man that douchebag's killing us. let's go!"."alright" I yell back at him." come on "he yells, AGAIN.

I stare at nancy for an uncomfortable moment before saying "I think that you're bullshit "as I go inside to win this game.

                                 /-/-/-/-/

Morgan fisher pov

After school ended I was left alone in the detention room. to, and I quote  ' think about what I did and how I could fix it '. obviously after 10-15 minutes of making sure no one was coming back here anytime, I  bolted and I ran to the back exit of the school that connects the middle to the high school. That was until I saw a little commotion in the field and I had to go and see it.

Joyce byers, mike wheeler, Dustin Henderson, Lucas Sinclair, and some random redhead girl wearing a yellow hoodie were all crowded around will byers whose eyes were closed and who were just standing there as they all crowded around him.

Shit, he must be having another episode!

Yes I know about wills episodes .joyce told me so I could help if it was ever a problem. Anyway not important. I rush up to the large group and I(slightly panicky) say "hey guys what's wrong with will ?" "he's having another episode!" joyce tells me as she shakes her son. .everyone but Joyce just stands around not knowing what to do while joyce tries to wake her son up...

Once wills eyes opened with a start joyce let us know that we could go home so . I rush to my car and drove home.

                                  /-/-/-/

That is today's chapter sorry this is so short this episode did not have a lot of stories that I could morgan in but I hope you enjoy looove you happy Saturday -reagan 💗