CHAPTER 12:The Mill

June 9th, 1985:  Morgan fisher pov

"Oh! And also we need to go to Claires and get --" "Kaytlynn  I don't think we can get all this stuff done before my shift because -" I check my watch "Holy shit my shift starts in 5 minutes!" "does that mean you can use  your employee discount to buy me clothes?" "kaytlynn no!".Kaytlynn then ran to Claire making me speed off after her.

                                               /-/-/-/-/

I was closing up at ''the gap''(my new job after my parent made me get one) and getting ready to go join kaytlynn for pizza. when I heard a strange noise I tried to ignore it because it was probably just some of the other closing shift guys and walk downstairs. Or at least I try to go downstairs when I feel this weird force pulling me up the steps. So like any sane person I run down the stairs and out of the building, I get in my car and speed home. That was until I got next to the old steel mill. My car seemed to be yanked from its safe space on the road and crashed into another car sitting in the steel mill parking lot. Making my windshield almost chatter getting glass on my shoulder, and red blood staining my white shirt. The glass also left a nearly cut around my eyebrow.

I recognize that car. That's Billy's camreo! It has scratches and dents that I know I didn't do.I got out of my car to look closer but as i did i felt somthing pull me from where i was standing.The invisable force pulled me into the steel mill on my stomache,the rough ground filled with rocks ,sticks,needles and who knows what else was being painfully forced againsted my skin and i was already become quite dizzy.when i stopped getting dragged ,I was on the reached the steal mill floor. My vision was fading in and so when I saw Billy I tried to yell but nothing came out. He walked up to me with dead eyes and said "Shhh it will all be over soon" and i quickly fell unconcious.

                                              /-/-/-/-/

I stomp into the gap to confront Morgan for not showing up for our planned pizza and hangout last night.I quickly spot her in her of black Converse (coverd in mud like normal, but what wasnt normally the dark red stain on the heel), white and grey plaid pants with a white shirt on and her gap vest and rush over to her.

"Morgan what the hell, I waited for you all night and you showed up "I paused when I saw how sweaty she was and the purple bruise on her right eyebrow but I kept going."I don't know what other things you just had to do last night but you could have at least called".

I took a breath before going off again" You always do this, skip time for us to hang out to do some dumbass thing, like last year when you skipped a handout to go hang out with that zombie boy kid and his friends .If you keep doing this then we can't be friends anymore!?".

 I pause again as Morgan looks very intimidating as she just stares at me blankly with hatred in her eyes she looks like a sweaty zombie ugh she's so gross. "|Do you have anything to say to me ?"I ask."you're right we can't be friends anymore" she spoke calmly her face a blank slate "WHAT?"I yell. Morgan's face did not show any emotion as she took her vest off and dropped it on the floor, she then walked right past me and out the gap door. "Fine!" I yelled as she left."i'll just hang out with my other friends!" i thought that would make her stop and come back but it didnt.
Well she can fuck right off for all i care!

Surprisingly Morgan did not call me the next morning but I know she will soon. who is she going to hang out with, Steve the hair Harrington? That dumbass is so uncool.And she has no friends other then me and all her imaginary friends anway so its really her loss.

                                                       /-/-/-/-/