Chapter 1: New house

I waited at the airport in Pairs, France. It was sunny to say the least, not a cloud in the sky as the sky shined down on the beautiful city. In my right hand I held my luggage, my left hand I held the address to the house I inherited from my great grandmother who had passed away last year, I missed her truly. Life treated her well, she was married once with seven kids but her husband passed away a few months after the youngest was born, she raised them all on her own. Now she wasn't one to mess with I heard from one of my great aunts, she was sweet but mess with her kids and well hell rained down on you. She died at the age of 94, back in January. I sighed as I waited for the car that was supposed to take me to her old house, it has been vacant for many years. I saw a car pull up in front of me and the passenger window rolled down and a man with brown hair, blue eyes and a sweet smile tipped his hat from the driver side.

"Good afternoon miss, are you miss [last name]?" He asked me, I nodded and he got out and took my luggage from my hands and put it in the trunk and opened the door for me and I slid in, putting my guitar case in front of me and I buckled in. He closed my door and got in on his side and re-buckled himself in and put the gear into drive and started to drive out of the airport. I got comfy in the seat and closed my eyes, jet lagged from the several hours that I was on the plane.

I woke up a few hours later, it was now dark out and we were pulling up to a big house. And when I say big I don't mean mansion big this house looked like a freaking castle! It was beautiful to say, vines creeped up on the sides of the castle, a few windows were broken and the iron gate was opened all the way with the stone path leading up to the entrance of the castle, a fountain in the middle of the path with rose bushes surrounding it. I was still in awe when the driver pulled up to the house and got out and opened up my door for me and helped me out, I slung my guitar case over my shoulder and he handed me my luggage.
"I bid you a do, miss [last name], and do please be careful in the castle....it is supposedly haunted by a vengeful spirit." He said to me and before I could ask him something he sped off. I sighed and walked up the stone pathway, my sneakers making a light tapping noise as I walked. I felt as if I was being watched as I walked, I looked around but saw nothing nor anyone, but when I looked up at the castle I saw a big bay window with the curtains drawn and a man standing there. I looked more closely at him and saw that he had longish blonde hair, I couldn't see what eye color he had, he was wearing a white button up dress shirt, black pants and black gloves. I blinked and he was gone.

Must have been my mind playing tricks on me, I thought to myself as I contuined walking. I reached the door of the castle and grasped the door knob and turned it, opening the door and coughing a bit as dust flooded my airways, I walked in with my arm covering my nose and mouth, I looked at the interior and gasped. It was absolutely beautiful, it was widely spaced with a fireplace on one of the far walls, a chandelier hung from above the stair case that led up to the second story, I walked in some more and saw many paintings of landscapes and country sides. I went left and went into one of the rooms and saw that it was the kitchen, the two other doors in the room led to a storage room and the other one led to a dining area. I was still in awe as I contuined to walk. I learned that on the bottom floor there was a kitchen, storage area,  dining area, a living room,  and two other room. I cautiously walked up the stair, dust flying up with every step I took. I reached the top and sneezed a few times in a row, I feltcold air all around me as I heard a masculine voice say, with a French accent I may add.

"Bless you, Mon cherei~." It can out almost like a purr, I whipped around to see no one there,  I gripped my shirt tightly and sighed. Just your mind [Name], just your mind, I thought as I turned back around and contuined walking. On that floor there was many bedrooms, a few bathrooms and many other empty rooms. I picked a bedroom that had a view of the front area, there was already a bed and a bed frame in there but the moving truck was to come in a few days, so I would have to sleep on that for tonight. I took a good look around the room, there was a fireplace, the floor was hard wood and the paint was chipping off slightly. I put my luggage on a chair that was pushed far into the corner and sat down on the bed and opened up my guitar case and took out my guitar and started to play it, humming a song along to it. All the while I still felt like as if I was being watched.

Night came fast, I was already changed into one of my over sized t-shirts and socks on my feet. I layer on the bed, half asleep. My eyes drooping with every passing second, I felt a sensation on my legs, I ignored it and contuined to read the book I was reading by candle light. The sensation didn't go away and I felt it move up my legs to my thighs, I felt my shirt being moved upwards as a deep chuckle resounded throughout the whole room. I shot up in my bed, my hands gripping the pillow tightly.
"Who's there!?" I yelled out into the room, getting no response I layer back down. I just told myself that it was just my mind....but I knew something wasn't right. I waited another hour before I fell asleep. I always had a weird habit to fall asleep in fetal position but change into a spread eagle position.

I woke up the next morning and sat up, stretching and yawning. I felt a shiver come across my body and I looked down to find that my shirt was gone and a few hickies were on my neck and on....my breasts as well. I blushed hard and pulled the blanket up to cover my chest, I locked the doors at night, the gate was closed and locked as well...there is definitely something going on, and I am not liking it.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.