Chapter 2: Something..... new

A few days passed and nothing has happened, well while I was awake. It seemed that everything happens when I'm asleep which is weird, it's like this thing doesn't want me to see it. Sighing I roamed the halls of the mansion, it's so lonely here....but I can't help but like it, it has that feeling of protectiveness and security, nothing like back home. I walked down a corridor that I haven't been down yet, looking around I noticed portraits hanging every three feet. One of them caught my eye, looking closely it I noticed that half of it was ripped, almost looking like someone or something had purposely scratched it...not wanting anyone to know who it was. I looked at the nameplate.
"Francis Bonnofey." I read aloud, suddenly a cold gust of wind came bustling through, sending a shiver down my spine, turning around at the sensation of someone behind me I gasped a bit.
A man with longish blonde hair, which was tied in a low hanging ponytail, a little stubble,cerulean blue eyes which were quite beautiful I might add. He was dressed in a white buttoned up shirt, a black tie, black gloves, black pants and black shoes. There was one thing about this man that made me uneasy.... He was transparent, I could easily see the wall behind him.
"Uhhhh hello." I said, giving a small smile and a awkward wave, he nodded at me and took my hand in his, it's so cold but why can I feel it if he's transparent? I thought, wondering what he was doing I saw him bend over some and kiss the back of my hand. I was quite bemused at this a gesture, he let my hand go and he stood straight again. He looked over me and studied my features, reaching his hand out he took a piece of my hair and twirled it around a few times before letting it go and running his hand down over my cheek and grasping my chin in his hand, a small smile wound it's way onto his face.

  "[Great grandmother's name]." He whispered, I looked at him and shook my head some.
"I'm sorry sir....I'm not [great grandmother's name]...I'm [your name]. You have me mistaken with my great grandmother." I said to him, his smile faltered some but he contuined to look at me, taking steps closer to me, instinctively I took steps back when he stepped closer. I hit the wall in no time, my head looking up at him as he took my hands in his and leaned in. I looked away and down a he did so, he firmly grasped my chin and lifted my head upwards, I felt scared not knowing what he was going to do. My eyes widened as he kissed me, I struggled but slowly stopped as I noticed what was happening... He was looking more non transparent with every second that he kissed me, seeing this happen slowly I wondered if it would go faster if I actually kissed back and not just stood here like a statute.

Gaining up my courage I slowly kissed him back, he seemed a bit puzzled at this but contuined to kiss me nonetheless. After a few more minutes of just kissing he pulled back and he looked just like a regular person. I felt weak, as if the engery from my body was drained, which was probably what happened, sliding onto the ground I held my head as I felt like as if I would pass out. Feeling lifted into the air I looked up weakly as I saw him picking me up and carrying me down the corridor, making a few turns and walking down another corridor to my room. Laying me down onto the bed he placed the blankets over me and left. Still confused as to what just happened a sudden realization came over me...I just kissed a ghost.... Holy shit.