▪︎☆Info☆▪︎

I will try to update as much as possible while also updating my other books, and addition to school, Summer break more chapters???

DomAkaTan book

Tanjiro is a new Hashira, the sun Hashira, he is 20 just for the way the book is. He is the only Hashira from the Kamaboko squad. They are only a few ranks behind.

Everyone is the same age as before except for the Kamaboko squad.

Tanjiro 20
Inosuke 20
Zenitsu 20
Kanao 19
Nezuko 18

Nezuko is a Human, she is a tsugaco of Tomioka Water Hashira, all the Hashira are still livin.

' ' >thinking
" " > speaking

▪︎111 words▪︎

- Edits ⬇️

Tanjiro is super formal when writing letters even when writing to his very close friends, cause he was raised to be very formal especially in letters. A little change with the beginning on how they became demon slayers, their family did not get attacked, they were a very rich family, very well known. Especially Tanjiro for his known kindness towards everyone.

Tanjiro did get reprimanded when he would come home dirty from helping the less rich people with things, and one day he heard that a family got attacked by demons, and when he got to the scene and he saw someone in some uniform with a sword and asked the man, and found what he could do to escape his family and help others in need. So he Ran away and became a demon slayer, And within months he became a Hashira, and he had saved Zenitsu from a demon attack and he became friends with Zenitsu, and Same with Inosuke, they were happy than one day..

(Will finish later sick and very tired, I have been gone with family and camping for the past week, while I'm sick I should be able to write more)

Words 312

7/30/23