2

Authors note: yes I did end up fixing some spots in this chapter, and made some minor changes.

No one POV: 

Tanjiro made it back, and he saw all his friends + Tomioka, he hugged them all, and Tomioka, got mad for some reason, and grabbed Tanjiro by the wrist and dragged his to his room. "Is there something wrong Tomioka-San?" Tanjiro asked. "Just shut up." Tomioka said in a stern voice.

⚠️R@p3 [DO NOT SUPPORT JUST FOR PLOT]⚠️

Tomioka throws Tanjiro on his bed roughly. "WHAT THE HELL TOMIOKA! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Tanjiro yells. Tomioka then proceeds to kiss Tanjiro roughly. "Mhhhhmmmm!!!" Tanjiro mumbles. Tomioka Rips open Tanjiro's uniform and starts playing with his nipples, and Tanjiro holds in the urge to moan so Tomioka doesn't get pleased. Tomioka then punches Tanjiro very hard in the ribs and it leaves a big bruise. "GET THE HELL OFF OF ME!!" Tanjiro screams. He then starts giving Tanjiro hickeys all over and holds Tanjiro's waist with is hands. Then Tomioka starts to untie Tanjiro's pants. Since Tomioka's face is close to his legs Tanjiro kicks him in the face hard so Tomioka starts bleeding, and falls to the ground, and then Tanjiro runs out of his room outside of the wisteria covered walls which he would be safe in.

Tanjiro doesn't have his sword to protect him and he sits beside a pond. It has clear water so Tanjiro washes his lips and hickeys on his body, trying to get rid of it while tears streaming down his eyes. A demon is also hiding in the trees somewhere. But Tanjiro doesn't care or notice. He then just sits there with his face in his knees.

Akaza POV
I see the boy I met earlier today run out of the corps walls with is uniform top open which is wierd. 'What is all over his body why does he look so.. messy. I shoud just watch him. He doesn't have a sword. Now he is the dumb one.' I watch him wash himself in the pond, he is crying a lot I should go comfort him. So I leap off of the tree and go to him, he doesn't flinch or anything he just continues to sit there, like he was lifeless. I sit next to him cross legged and put one of my arms around him, and he just falls on my lap I feel my heart start beating like crazy. 'He-He's asleep. I should bring him in the HQ, If I hold my breath maybe I can put him in a room then leave in one breath.

I then pick him up Bridal style. 'Why is he so light.. does he even eat..?' I hold my breath right before I go in, I go to one place, I think it's a hospital cause there is lots of beds, I place him on one then write a note saying, "meet at the pond tomorrow night" - Your Admirror.

Tanjiro POV
I woke up in the butterfly mansion, 'How did I get here' I then see Shinobu walk in. "Oh my goodness, what happened to you Tanjiro!" Shinobu said in a worried tone. "I-I don't remember." I said kind of panicing. "Let me put some medication on those bruises, they look like they hurt a lot." Shinobu says. Shinobu then puts medication on my bruises and hickeys that I want to dissapear, and Bandages me up. "Tanjiiro.." Shinobu said in a kind of scary tone. "Y-yea..?" I answer. "I know not all of them were bruises, I know what the other ones were.. please, tell me who did this.." Shinobu said in a kind of mother like tone, the tone reminded me of my mother when she was angry, which was very rarre when she was still alive. "T-Tomioka..." I said. 'I'm going to murder that Child-fucker for doing that, and he will regret his life choices.' Shinobu seemed in a really bad mood after I said that. "Please don't do anything, he might do it again, and I don't want it to happen again." I say. Shinobu smiles then walks away, I then feel something in my sleeve, I take it out and read it. 'Meet me at the pond tomorrow night - your admiorror. Wait, he brought me here, why didn't he kill me when he had the chance.. no wonder I don't remember coming in here. I need to go see my friends.' I hop off my bed it really hurt my ribs when I got off I then fold my bedding on the end of my bed and leave to Nezuko's room.