5

Author note: " Talking " ' thinking '

Bold = Author note under line = time skip

Enjoy reading ) - author out

-+-

Tanjiro POV:

I was Walking with Doma and Akaza hand in hand when I realised that I heard Uzui- San was on a mission with two boys named Zenitsu and inosuke, and a girl which is my little sister Nezuko, they are all ranked Kanoe, and their mission is here, in the entertainment district... They are looking for Uzui-San's wives because they have stopped sending letters, so they think it's an upper moon.

I drag Doma and Akaza into an alleyway and I see a couple making out, but I just run past them with Doma and Akaza behind me. "Cutie~ what's wrong?" Doma asks me. "A Hashira and some other low ranks are here, I just don't want to get caught, can we just stay out of sight, cause they will be outside and be active for a while.." I say. Akaza and Doma just look at each other than smile at me, with a devilish smile.

No one POV:

Akaza then pins Tanjiro against the wall behind him, and looks Tanjiro directly in his eyes and smiles, Tanjiro struggles to hold eye contact and looks away from him, Doma then appears at Tanjiro's legs staring right up at him,and Tanjiro drops to the from the both of them staring at him. "Wow, you fold so easily~ cutie~" Doma says while moving Tanjiro onto his lap. Akaza then bends down to Tanjiro and starts caressing his cheek, while Doma starts brushing Tanjiro's long beautiful hair with his fingers.

"Can I-" Akaza is about to say when Tanjiro grabs his face and kisses him on the lips, Akaza then kisses Tanjiro more passionately, Doma then puts his hands around Tanjiro's waist and starts putting hickeys over Tanjiro's neck, and then Tanjiro moaned Akaza then used that as access to put his tongue in Tanjiro's mouth, Tanjiro just let Akaza roam his mouth, while Doma continued to give hickeys to Tanjiro and lick his neck.

"Akaza-dono, when do I get to taste the cutie~" Doma asks Akaza "No, only I get too" Akaza said in a snarky tone. When Akaza was snapping at Doma, Doma turned Tanjiro around and started to kiss Tanjiro very passionately with tongue.

After A LONG while

-+-

Tanjiro was a hot mess from the make out session, so he got Doma to fix his hair and Akaza fixed Tanjiro's clothes, Akaza was not in a more normal outfit because he didn't want to stand out, he was wearing a white kimono with a dark blue band around his waist (my terms are probably wrong) Akaza put on foundation to a light skin tone with blue contacts, Doma just put on green eye contacts to hide the writing in their eyes. (What Akaza looks like is shown in picture below)

A few minutes later

A few minutes later

-+-

Akaza, Tanjiro, and Doma were walking through the city when Tanjiro freezes. "Is something wrong cutie?"  Doma asked. "The people in front of us are the hashira, and the Kanoe ranks, just try  to be not obvious.." Tanjiro says forgetting that Zenitsu has extravagent hearing. 

(With Zenitsu)

"Just try to be not obvious.." Zenitsu heard, he then turned his head and saw Tanjiro with two older males that he did not recognise, so he thought that something bad happened between Tanjiro and the two older males. Then Zenitsu heard a sound, 'The two of them don't smell like  human at all' Zenitsu thought. "OI! Lightning kid stop staring." Some male says. "Sorry about that sirs', My name is-" He almost finishes introducing when Tanjiro interupts. "Oh Hello, Uzui-San, no need to be formal, I was just on a night out with some friends and we happened to run into you four." "Oh, Tanjiro-kun, it's quite a suprise to see you out of your mansion." Uzui says. "Well, my old friends sent me a letter wanting to see me since it has been a long time since we have last seen each other." Tanjiro says. "Why don't you introduce your friends to us." Uzui Says. "Oh.. Umm.. sure, The one with pink hair is Hakuji, and the blond one is Sachi, we were close than we became distant when I joined the corps." Tanjiro introduced them then he noticed Nezuko, "Oh my god, Nezuko what are you doing here?" "OH, Onii-San, I'm on a mission with Uzui-San, Zenitsu, and Inosuke!" Nezuko says, "Also I heard your conversation from earlier, its great that you get to see them again, it feels like we haven't seen them in years." 

They ended up talking for a few minutes after that then they went their seperate ways, but one person was still skeptical..  Zenitsu...

Wow, this chapter was surisingly kind of long. Anyways I'm on summer break so I should be able to write more chapters, but it depends on how busy I am, but I shouldn't be too busy. Anyways...

-+-

-+- 850 Words -+-

Happy summer Everyone!