4

(Author note: " Talking "    ' thinking '

Bold = Author note  under line = time skip

Enjoy reading ) - author out

-+-

No one POV:

Doma started to take Akaza and Tanjiro on dates whenever none of them had missions, he would take them to very populated areas, that have the best shops, Doma gets money from all of his cult members that he has no idea on what to do with so he buys Tanjiro accessories for his long hair, and when Tanjiro was too busy with missions Doma would take Akaza on dates which is when they would eat humans, and Doma stopped eating women around Akaza.

Tanjiro would also get small love letters from them that were delivered by his crow, the letters said nothing about who they were from incase a different Hashira took the letter from the crow.

Tanjiro kept all the love letters in a box under a floorboard under his bed in his mansion, and he kept all his hairpins that Doma got him in a special box on top of his desk. When ever he went on dates he would wear a specific color of hair accessories to match his outfit.

Tanjiro got a letter from his crow and it was an invitation to the entertainment district for a date from Doma and Akaza, It was the last day of the second week and it was now Tanjiro and Akaza's time to say if they fell in love with him or not.

When Tanjiro got to the Entertainment District He knew what his answer was, but he didn't know about Akaza's, so his heart started racing so bad that he could barely control it.

He looked for Doma cause Doma is 6ft tall and Akaza is only 2 inches shorter than him,  Tanjiro is  2 inches shorter than Akaza.

Tanjiro then spots Doma cause not many people are 6ft tall, Akaza was also with him and they were holding hands so Tanjiro was relieved and walked up to the two and gave Doma a jumpscare. "BOO!" Tanjiro kind of yelled. Doma screamed and Akaza said "Awoop, JuMpScArReE!" (Sorry I had to, for  entertainment purposes)

Tanjiro felt bad after scaring Doma so he told Doma to bend over and he did, and Tanjiro gave him a peck on the corner of his mouth, and then said. "That's my answer the 2 weeks are over, I already knew my answer by the end of the first week.." He giggled while saying that. Doma just blushed then said "I HAS TO WAIT AN EXTRA WEEK!!" Tanjiro just laughed it off, than at the same time Doma and Akaza grab Tanjiro's hands and interlock their fingers and start walking around the city.

A few hours later

-+-

Total words 488

-+-

Please feel free to give ANY ideas, I am continuing just ideas would be super helpful and maybe you would enjoy having your ideas in a story!

-+-

515 words

Little did they know...

I really wanted to do a Cliffhanger tehe 👹🤡😈👾💀👽

449 Total words

You did not have to wait too long for this one!