6

Author note:  " Talking "         ' Thinking '

Bold = author note        Bold w/ Underline = Time skip

Enjoy reading - Author out

-+-

No one POV:

Tanjiro, Doma, and Akaza went the opposite way as the slayers because they didn't want to get caught by them. " So we're just friends.. " Akaza said with a pouty face and tone. " No, not at all I just said that so they don't get suspisious, but I fear that a couple of them already are.." Tanjiro said trying to calm Akaza, " Those were some interesting names you picked out cutie~ " Doma said. " Those were the first names that came to mind.. "

-+-

A Week Later

-+-

Tanjiro was just relaxing in his mansion when his crow came up to him with a letter, Tanjiro grabbed the letter and read it. 

' Hello Tanjiro-Kun, It's me Zenitsu, We have defeated the demon that was at the entertainment district, Nezuko- Chan got hurt really badly, but the Kakashi said if she continues to use recovery breathing and taking her medicine on time she will heal pretty fast, and I was wondering why you were with those older men cause they didn't sound human to me, I feel like I will have to tell a Hashira about this if I do not get an explaination about what happened last week. '

- Agatsuma Zenitsu

' Oh shit.. ' Tanjiro thought when he read the note, ' well if I explain to Zenitsu he will tell the other Hashira, especially if I tell the truth. ' Tanjiro than started writing a letter to Zenitsu saying..

Dear Agatsuma Zenitsu,

' I'm aware that you are worried for my safety, but those men were just some old friends, so there is nothing to worry about, if I had any reason to be scared or to think they were demons I would behead them, or let any other Hashira know. Also I do know how to take care of myself, when Nezuko wakes up you can ask her about them I'm sure that she will say she knows them. Please Zenitsu do not make assumptions as you could be wrong and put a humans life at risk, if you have any questions that were not answered you are always welcome to stay at my mansions with Nezuko and Inosuke, and maybe others.

- Sun Hashira
            Kamado Tanjiro

(Sorry if anyone is confused)

-+-

This is the end of the chapter I just wanted to get this one out so it is a little bit rushed, I might take a little break just so I can think of more ideas, I also have to write for my other books. Thank you for all the support! <3

446 words