1

Authors note: I edited chapters 1 and 2 so they would make a bit more sense I hope they make more sense..

Tanjiro POV
'I got called to a meeting I wonder what it's about..' I think on my way to the meeting.

At the meeting

"Hello my children. There has been a lot of people going mission in the Northeast Mountains. I would like to send Tanjiro on this Mission. Tanjiro do you accept?" Master asked me. "Of course, Master. I accept this mission." I said in a respectful tone. "Okay. This meeting will now come to a close, sleep well my children. Tanjiro head out for your mission as soon as possible." Master said. "Of course. Sleep well aswell Master." Everyone said simultaneously says.

▪︎With the Kamaboko Squad▪︎

"HAH, You have to go on a mission alone!" Inosuke said. "Inosuke, your forgetting that I'm a Hashira, master would not send me alone if he thought I couldn't handle myself." I said calmly. "YOUR ONLY A FEW RANKS MORE THAN US! STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR BETTER THAN US!"Zenitsu yelled. "Zenitsu I'm sure Tanjiro didn't mean it like that." Nezuko said. "Nezuko, how are you feeling from your last mission?" I asked Nezuko. "I'm well, just some minor injuries that and healing. You better head out for your mission." Nezuko said. "Your right, I have to go now. Bye everyone." I say as I grab my sword and leave.

▪︎In the Infinity Castle▪︎

Akaza POV
"Akaza go to ****** Village, there is supposed to be a Hashira there, I want you to kill them. They have Hanafuda earings. I expect a lot from you Upper 3..." Muzan Said. "Of course Lord Muzan." I said. "You are dismissed." Muzan said. I then left.

▪︎On the way to the village▪︎

Tanjiro POV
'I feel like someone is watching me... it could be nothing but I need to not let my guard down.' I start walking quicker.

Akaza POV
'Does he know I'm here, or is it a she? I cannot tell with the long hair. But they seem like they have the hight of a man. Wait, I need to focus on the mission..' the person I'm following speeds up so I hop the trees faster.

Tanjiro POV
I made it to the Village. I go to an Inn and get a room. Then I got to rest a little in my room cause the sun is coming up soon. 'Don't sense its presence right now, so I should be fine.' I take off my Haori and Place is on a chair next to my bed nicely, then I go onto my bed and close my eyes.

Akaza POV
'I don't think he or she can sense me rightnow, I will look to see them so I can see what they look like.' I look through the windows till I see the Haori that they were wearing and I look at them and they looked so, pretty.. I felt my very cold heart warm up, it felt very weird, he is something special.. 'he won't mind if I get a closer look right..' I jump through the window, and of course I land in the one crack on the floor.

The boy wakes up and his sword is already to my neck. "Wow, you have fast reflexes." I say. The boy scans me up and down. "What the hell is a demon, an uppermoon doing here." He says confused but sternly. "I wanted to get a closer look at you, you're a cutie." I say.

He blushes and I notice. "Its almost Day, are you dumb..!?" He says annoyed "I guess, but not as dumb as upper 2 though." I say. "Whatever, why didn't you kill me earlier when you had a chance when I was sleeping?" He says. "Well when I came to look at you, I could have killed you but that damn creak in the floor got in the way." I say annoyed. "Oh, well you better hide, the sun could get you, hide in the bathroom or something. You know that I could kill you right now but I wanna sleep, so let me sleep. We can fight tonight." He says. I was confused but hid in the bathroom anyways.

▪︎few Hours later▪︎

Tanjiro POV
I go to the bathroom to go wash my face, and so I splash my face with water and in the mirror is an Uppermoon so I freak out and punch them in the Stomach really hard. The uppermoon falls down holding his stomach. "Oh my God, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too, you just really scared me and, I-I forgot you were here.." I apologize in a panicked voice. "Hey, why are you apologizing I'm okay, I'm a demon I'll be fine, it's okay. I shouldn't have popped up out of no where." He said in a calm soothing voice. "Well I have to get ready and search for the demon that I was supposed to kill." I say as I put on my Haori and grab my sword and leave.

▪︎Hours later▪︎

'I killed that demon easily. He was just difficult to find' I need to head back to the HQ, I ran really fast to HQ, but little did I know someone was following me..

▪︎Haha Cliffhanger▪︎
I really enjoyed writing this it was so fun, it will definitely be a book that I will continue writing. I have school in the morning, which is the last day before spring break so I will be able to write more for the next 2 weeks.
10:23 is when I finished writing.

▪︎935 words▪︎