Who is Who?

For Zen0is!

I hope y'all enjoy! This is gonna be hilarious lol

This is like my book Swapped but different!

*insert some Advil for Splinter and others here*

Just so things don't get confusing:

Raph will have Leo's personality, Leo will have Donnie's personality, Mikey will have Raph's personality, and Donnie will have Mikey's personality after they all swap!

Also, Leo and Mikey will be twins and 15, Donnie will be 13, and Raph will be 17 after they swap! Before they swap they are all 14!

~*~

Things started off as normal in the Hamato sewer-hold, as normal as normal gets, anyway. Donnie was in his lab working on some new machines.

The genius turtle was hard at work and fully in focus when....

"Hey, D!" Mikey walked in to see what his genius brother was up to. Donnie yelped in surprise. "Oops, sorry bro, I didn't mean to scare you!" Mikey added. "It's fine, Mikey. What's up?" Donnie replied. 

"I just wanted to see what you were doing!" Mikey smiled as he sat on a stool. "I'm calibrating the machine that made us switch bodies a few months ago." Donnie responded with a smile.

"Woahhh, be careful, bro!" Mikey remembered when he and his bros all body swapped. It was both a blessing a curse. "I will, don't wor-" Donnie was cut off. "What's that noise, Donnie?" Raph asked.

Leo came in as well. "Yeah, it's really loud." Donnie sighed as his machines were making a lot of loud noises. "Sorry, it's my new machines and I can't turn them off." 

"What are you working on, brainiac?" Raph asked with his arms crossed. "A disguise tool, I'm modifying the body swapper!" He grinned. Before anyone could speak, Donnie's machines began to beep.

The turtles covered their ear slits. "What's happening?!" Mikey called over the noise. "Donnie, shut it off!" Leo yelled as the volume increased. "I'm trying, I can't get it  to stop!" Donnie yelped in a frenzy. 

The machines started smoking, and everyone froze. "Uh oh, that can't be good...run!" Raph yelled as they all tried to run out of the lab as fast as possible. 

They were too late, though.

The machine fired a few rays out and each one hit the turtles. The masked terrapins became dizzy and felt like their worlds were spinning. After a few minutes, they felt okay. 

Except...Raph was a few inches taller, Donnie was much shorter, and  Leo and Mikey seemed more or less the same. 

"Uh...what just happened?" Donnie spoke, but his voice seemed higher. "Gah! Why do I sound younger?!" He looked at himself. "Why am I taller?!" Raph asked in confusion. 

"Me and Leo are the same, apparently. " Mikey griped. "Except...we are like, an inch or two taller." Leo added. 
"I'm so cute, dudes!" Donnie said before blinking in confusion. "Why did I just say that?!"

"Woah...I feel so relaxed and chill." Raph smiled. "This is nice, brothers." His eyes widened. "Shell, we're late for training!" Mikey growled. "You seriously wanna train at a time like this?!" He sounded annoyed.

"Huh...it appears we've all swapped personalities. Our bodies are the same, but we switched minds. Donnie must have been messing with the shell swapper!" Leo said as he smiled shyly. 

Everyone looked at Donnie. "Huh? Shell what?" He looked confused. "Great, Donnie's me, I'm Raph, Leo's the brainiac, and Raph's the hotshot leader." Mikey crossed his arms.