√ EVALUATION GUIDELINES

This part is for the judges

These are the judging rubrics for rating every participant work.

BOOK TITLE: 10%

Is the title totally in sync with the book as a whole? Do you think the book deserves a better title?

BOOK COVER: 10%

Is the book cover noteworthy? Is the author's name and book name legible enough? Is it colourful and morassing?

BOOK DESCRIPTION: 10%

Is the book description nice? Does it actually do a good job at drawing readers into taking a peek? Is it well phrased and catchy?

GRAMMAR, SPELLING & PUNCTUATION: 10%

Are there grammatical errors in the book? Do they put you off? Is the vocabulary easy to understand?

BOOK SETTING: 10%

Is the book setting wonderful? Does the author do a good job of creating a fictional world or describing a non fictional one? Does the author do well in trying to get the emotions of the characters across?

PLOT DEVELOPMENT: 10%

Is the plot a cliche one or is it captivating? Does the plot sequence have potentials? Is the writer harnessing those potentials as he/she advances into the book? Are the chapters engaging and interesting as it continues?

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 10%

What can you say about the characters? Do they improve with each chapter? Do their personalities mat h the concept of the book? Do they feel original enough? Are their thoughts well written.

WRITING STYLE: 5%

Does the writer succeed in the writing style that was chosen?

OVERALL ENJOYMENT: 10%

How well did you love the book as a whole? Would you continue with the book or not?

DOES THE PARTICIPANT FOLLOW YOU? 5%

HAS THE PARTICIPANT COMPLETED THE PAYMENT? 10%

TOTAL: 100%

SAMPLE!!!

PARTICIPANT: @Oma_Community
WORK: Unique Awards 2023

BOOK TITLE: 8%

The title goes very well with the theme that the community is trying to present in the awards.

BOOK COVER: 6%

Though the book cover is flashy and pretty, the names written on it are quite illegible.

BOOK DESCRIPTION: 10%

The description does a good job in thoroughly explaining whatever is happening in the book. It makes the readers curious enough to venture into the book.

GRAMMAR, SPELLING & PUNCTUATION: 9%

There are only slight errors here and there. And also wrong use of punctuation marks occasionally.

BOOK SETTING: 10%

In this awards, the Author does a good job of creating a comfortable world for all participants.

PLOT DEVELOPMENT: 7%

Though there is something wonderful to the way the plot moves, there are many plot holes.

CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT: 9%

The participants in this awards go from knowing nothing about the awards upon entrance to instantly knowing all about it after skimming through one chapter.

WRITING STYLE: 5%

The writer has chosen to write in the third person narrative and makes mince meat of it.

OVERALL ENJOYMENT: 9%

All in all, it was a good read.

DOES THE PARTICIPANT FOLLOW YOU? 5%

HAS THE PARTICIPANT COMPLETED THE PAYMENT? 10%

TOTAL: 88%

Judges does this help?
Rate out of ten...👉