CRIME, MYSTERY & THRILLER RESULTS

~Let's all give a standing ovation as we present to you...

FIRST PLACE: 🥇
@Eternal-Theory

✨ SECOND PLACE: 🥈
@_Wishful_Thinker

✨ THIRD PLACE:🥉 
@CubistPerson

Judge: @Disguised_alone

OVERVIEW OF RESULTS

🥉THIRD: @CubistPerson

🥈SECOND: @_Wishful_Thinker

🥇FIRST: @Eternal-Theory 

✨✨✨✨✨✨

🥉THIRD:

Participant: @CubistPerson
Work: A Blade of Dead Poems

Book Title (10): ‘10’, absolutely perfect.

Book Cover (10): ‘10’, just giving the perfect vibes of the story.

Book Description (10): ‘10’, Perfect synchronization with the story plot.

Grammar, spelling and Punctuations (10): ‘9’, A little bit of grammar and punctuation are wiggle, but overall it’s good.

Book setting (10): ‘10’, trust me, I personally loved the idea and theme, this is something new murder mystery plot I am reading.

Plot Development (10): ‘10’, this is one of those unique stories I‘ve read, the writer has done an amazing task.

Character Development (10): ‘10’ the way with which each character is developing is too good, be it the kid, the main character or the suspected villain.

Writing Style (5): ‘4.5’, uniquely written, specially the way, poetries are plot claiming the incidents, gives an exciting twist to every scene.

Overall Enjoyment (10): ‘10’,  Once a reader starts reading the story, he or she is bound to feel the plot and get engaged into the story.

Does the participant follow me? (5): ‘0’, yes.

Has the participant completed the payment? (10): ‘10’, yes.

Total (100): 93.5

🥈SECOND:

Participant: @_Wishful_Thinker
Work: Long Lost

Book Title (10): ‘9’, the title sets right with the story as it resembles the deep meaning.

Book Cover (10): ‘9’, simple, sober, classy and resembling.

Book Description (10): ‘10’ perfectly match with the story.

Grammar, spelling and Punctuations (10): ‘9’, fine.
Book setting (10):  ‘9’, Book setting is amazing, I liked the story. The thrill was maintained from very start.

Plot Development (10): ‘10’, Best part of the story how each and every event is related to one another.

Character Development (10):’9’, Characters of the story and developing slowly and gradually with the perfect pace it should be.

Writing Style (5): ‘4’, I liked the writing style of the author.

Overall Enjoyment (10): ’10’, Readers can defiantly read the book with all interest and engagement.

Does the participant follow me? (5): ‘5’, yes

Has the participant completed the payment? (10): ‘10’, yes

Total (100): 94.

🥇FIRST:

Participant: @Eternal-Theory
Work: The Camelords - Chaos Reigns

Book Title (10): ‘10’, The book title suits right.

Book Cover (10): ‘8’, The book cover is good and thrilling but not too much related to the story, I mean it just gives the thrilling vibes that’ it, nothing about the story.

Book Description (10): ‘9’, The book description is nice and well suited with the story.

Grammar, spelling and Punctuations (10): ‘10’, well you are the first to get that from me, I didn’t find anything wrong with grammar, spelling and punctuations.

Book setting (10): ‘10’,  Book setting is nice, the way you pull off the story and proceeded with the plot is too good to be ignored.

Plot Development (10): ’10’, The plot was so engaging and interesting, it just fulfills the saying, “never let them know your next move”.

Character Development (10):’10’, Cool!, I just liked it, how you related Laura’s insecure nightmares and her real life.

Writing Style (5): ‘5’, I liked the way of presentation.

Overall Enjoyment (10): ‘10’, overall the book is enjoyable and engaging, a reader friendly storyline, for all types and age groups of readers to read and relate easily.

Does the participant follow me? (5): ‘5’, Yes.

Has the participant completed the payment? (10): ‘10’, yes

Total (100): 97 (Judge’s note: A dedicated writer, who takes things seriously)

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Note: You can send a DM to the community and request for your review sheet after all the results is announced.