POETRY RESULTS

~ Let's all give a standing ovation as we present to you...

✨ FIRST PLACE: 🥇Nirvana: A Teenage Trepidation by ToxicnBlack

FIRST PLACE: 🥇Nirvana: A Teenage Trepidation by ToxicnBlack

SECOND PLACE: 🥈Stygian by kindawhoresomexo

THIRD PLACE:🥉 Sleepless Night by Attenuer

✨ Judges: Zarannxoxo Ofurevick2 & @bedframehardmattress

OVERVIEW OF RESULTS

🏅SIXTH: Essence by Emy_Akpan

🏅FIFTH: Emotions Of A Broken Heart by Rising-Queen

🏅FOURTH: Feelstora by lemon0804

🥉THIRD: Sleepless Night by Attenuer

🥈SECOND: Stygian by kindawhoresomexo

🥇FIRST: Nirvana: A Teenage Trepidation by ToxicnBlack

✨✨✨✨✨✨

🥉THIRD: My sleeplessness nights Attenuer

Participant: Attenuer

Book title: 8%

Book cover: 10
It was the best so far.

Book description: 8%

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 10%

Book setting: 7%

Character development: 10%

Writing style: 5%

Overall enjoyment: 8%

Following me: 5%

Completed the payment: 10%

Total: 81%

🥈SECOND: Stygian kindawhoresomexo

Participant: kindawhoresomexo

Book Title: 10%

I loved the mystery of the title, beautifully done!

Book cover: 10%

I absolutely loved the simplicity of your cover, with a picture alone, it was able to convey so much.

Book Description: 9%

Again, I thought the simplicity was alluring and beautiful. I think it fits nicely with your poems. I do think Godhood could be capitalized, but I figure it was a stylistic choice.

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 10%

There were no visible Grammar, syntax, spelling or punctuation errors. Great job!

Book setting: 10%

Your broad vocabulary paints a fantastical picture of the setting you are describing. The pictures at the top of your chapters help as well.

Plot Development: 8%

The plots of your poems were well developed and easy to grasp and understand.

Character development: 8%

Your characters were built with the emotions you displayed in your poems, I really enjoyed it! I did find the overly complex wording to hinder understanding and flow of development, though.

Writing style: 7%

I think you have an amazing vocabulary, and a way with words that can manipulate images into a reader's mind, which is an incredible talent. However, I found your writing to be full of purple prose. At times, it was a little bit awkward to read because of the overly complex, sometimes unfitting words. I found it interrupted the flow of your poems. I see your inspiration from classical literature and I think you adapt it into modern form quite pleasantly, but I found your simpler and less clouded poems more enjoyable. Meaning doesn't have to have a million fancy words, but that's just my opinion. You don't have to change anything, this is purely the way I see things.

Overall Enjoyment: 7%

Payment and follow: 10%

Total: 89%

🥇FIRST: A Teenage Trepidation
ToxicnBlack

Participant: ToxicnBlack

Book title: 10%

Your title is intriguing!

Book cover: 7%

Your book cover looks professional and pretty, but there's a lot of stuff going on.

Book description: 10%

Beautiful description! It draws readers in effectively.

Grammar, spelling and punctuation: 10%

I couldn't find any visible errors, amazing job!

Book setting: 10%

The setting (when described,) was described well!

Plot development: 10%
There is a clear development from the beginning and end of your poems, a realization or a change that is clear. I felt I learned something from your poems, I sincerely thank you for that.

Character development: 10%

Again, there is a clear goal and plot in each of your poems. The characters were developed and had a clear beginning and end.

Writing style: 10%

Your writing style is what makes your writing shine. I loved Wonder Woman, Nirvana, and Silence. These poems were absolutely wonderful, flowing and conveying a complex message through your simple and concise words. I felt impacted and moved by your poetry, amazing job!

Overall Enjoyment: 8%

Follow and Payment: 10%

Total: 95%

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Note: You can send a DM to the community and request for your review sheet after all the results is announced.