YOUR AWAKE

so yeah no a/n anything 🤣🤨😼☠️🤡😐💀 or nvm so this may be bad.. so yeah (if u hate emoticons fck u.) :3 also if i use author notes ill use underline bc obviously 🤡??

plus music recommended so the Playlist is called " Yandere Diluc X Reader (wattpad) " my user is" scara's lover<3" :)

You woke up in a room with Diluc who has been waiting for you to wake up

"You're awake!~" Diluc says.

You stayed quiet since you were speechless.

"Well now that you're awake... You have 2 questions you can ask me... Ask me what ever you want, the only thing it won't have an answer, are questions about our future together... Smug" He said.

You were finally able to speak and the only thing u said was "eh.?" since you were still sleepy you were confused abit.

"I said that the only 2 things you can't ask me, are questions about our future together and questions about my past, the rest you can ask me, anything you want about me... Smug face"

im listening to adopt me help ☠️.
forgor to tell u thaf he might be to ooc! ;D

"why am i here..?" you asked

"Smug chuckle you think I'd reveal that for free~ you're gonna have to pay me one question to get that answer!~" He told you

(You have 1 question remaining)

(And Diluc is smugly waiting for you to choose what you'd like for him to tell you, before you choose the next question he will try to find a way to avoid giving an honest answer in his next question, you will have to be smart to find out the truth, because he won't reveal anything that would show his weakness either)

"chuckle I'm Diluc from Mondstadt! Smug I'm like one of the most powerful people in Mondstadt!~ I'm also the current acting grandmaster of the knights of Favonius!~ Oh and I'm from one of the most powerful families in Mondstadt too!! Smug" He said

(He completely avoids the question of why you're here and keeps telling you about himself as if he's bragging)

"are you just gonna ignore my first question?" you said

Diluc leans into your ears and whisper to you

"the reason your here is." You feel Diluc get closer to your mouth and you can hear his voice "Im holding you here... You're "He gets closer"in captivity..." He leans into your ear now... "Do you know what happens to prisoners~?"

"What was your first question?~" he asked

(Hes basically making you repeat the question.)

(He's smug again. I guess he he's pretty confident that he can convince you that he doesn't know the answer to it.)

"do you really mean it?" you asked

"Do I really mean that I am a powerful person in mondstadt? Of course I mean it smug. I'm just describing the truth,I'm the acting grandmaster of the Knights of Favonius, after all, and I'm the leader of Dawn Winery in Mondstadt smug I'm  also one of the richest people in mondstadt as well. Smug."

(Oh boy. He really is a smart. Isn't he? And he's still avoiding your first question.)

"uhm.. my first question was why am i here.?" you asked again

now thats all for the first part 🫶 cya!

548 words!