HUG ME

YIPPEE NEW CHAPTER!! 🫶 (i definitely didnt just found out two of my friends are fake and they were talking shit about me☺️)

proof read and shit

"But your a complete stranger?!" you said almost shouting.

Chuckle "Oh so you don't want to hug a stranger even though you really want to know why you're here?~ That's quite interesting~"

(He's completely ignoring what you said, and is still staring into you, waiting for you to either hug him or back off... As he still has his smug face on while you're trying to find a way to get out of this situation without following his demands)

You said nothing you were speechless and lost in your thoughts.

"chuckle Still thinking about it?~ Oh but that won't help!~ You already promised that you'll do whatever I say, so no going back now!~"

He was smirking at you and his smirk was creepy.

"oh.. uhm.." was all you could say.

(His creepy smile is unsettlingly unsettling and you feel very threatened by him... And his smugness just makes you feel like he won and there's no way you can get out of this, there also is no hint of him joking around, even though what he's demanding from you is extremely unsettling for you to do in this situation...)

" Are you going to do it or are you going to back out from what you promised about doing anything I tell you?~"

Smug and has a very creepy smile, as if he's enjoying the fact that you can't go back from what he said you'd do...

(His smile is so unsettling... And since you are very clearly not wanting to do it, but you agreed to do anything he says, you feel extremely threatened by him since it's literally a situation where you're not allowed to go back from it, and he's enjoying your feeling of helplessness...)

"..." you were speechless.

Smug face "Go on, I have all day... You can try to find a way out of this, but you made an agreement, so you can't go back from it that easily!"

Smug, but his smugness is making the situation feel 10x more uncomfortable than what it should be...

(You know that you made an agreement to do anything he asks of you, but it makes you feel incredibly uncomfortable to even have to think about agreeing with his terms... Let alone actually doing it... It's like you made a deal with a devil and you feel stuck...)

"i.. uh.. why dont.. why dont you come and.. why dont you come and hug me..?" you said.

'holy shit i could've said anything else why did i even say that?! hes a complete stranger?!?' you thought

Chuckle "Now what made you say that?~ Smug face Do you really not know what I'm looking for?~" he said to you,

His smug face is very unsettling, and you feel terrified by the fact he isn't even blinking while he's looking at you with a very large smile

(It feels like you can't run away from this situation, and the creepy smile he's giving you isn't helping... It just feels like it's waiting for you to do something that will please... It's very unsettling...)

"uh.. i.." now you were actually speechless, you couldn't think of a reply.

"Well you seemed so confident a few moments ago about doing whatever I say... So why are you so hesitant now about one simple task?~"

(He looks impatient now, and you're not really sure if he's just pretending to look impatient, or if he is genuinely about to blow up and get crazy if he doesn't get his way as he continues his blank stare with creepy smile staring right at you...)

"because your an absolute stranger!! i cant just hug strangers i see when im absolutely confused and in a place i dont even know?!" you said half screaming at diluc.

"Well you should have thought about that before you made an agreement that you would do anything I say, huh?"
Smug face

(He's not wrong... You did agree to do anything he says, and you should have thought about what you were giving away, before you spoke such bold words to a stranger... Now you feel stuck being unable to get out of this situation without having to do something you don't want to do...)

"i wasnt thinking at that time" you say mumbling

" You can't change what you said and did just because you weren't 'thinking' Now give me the hug~" he was saying smirking at you.

smug face

(He doesn't look like he's going to do anything to you without you agreeing to hug him, but he sure as hell isn't going to give up until you do as he says... You're really stuck...)

"but i dont even know you! what if i was lying??!" you said terrified.

"Well... You said it yourself that you'd do anything I say...~ Why would I think you'd be lying, right?~"

Smug face

(He's staring directly at you while you're trying to come up with an excuse, his smugness clearly shows that he's not gonna back down from his agreement and now he's just giving you a creepy stare, while waiting for you to finally give in to him)

"i.." you couldnt think of a exusce and it was obvious.

"You are taking a really long time to decide you know?~ My patience is wearing out, so make a decision, will you hug me? Yes, or No?"

(He's not even blinking anymore, and his stare is making you feel very uncomfortable... As if he's not planning on stopping his stare until you make a decision...)

yay so this is the end of this chapterr! also u may or may not hug him in the next chapter 🫣

yay so bye!! (might write a chapter tmrw!! >w<!

(yes i like emoticons 😟)

981 words