WHAT DO YOU WANT?

wowie another chapter??

 (proof read) if u find any problems tell me 😇👍ahaha im so confused with whag to write🫶

ahaha im so confused with whag to write🫶

"chuckles why you're here? Looks at you with a smug face Well you really expect me to reveal that for free, do you really think I'm such a pushover?~ You're pretty bold Smug Well since you asked that question, I guess you're gonna have to pay, the next question you ask~ Smug, but also slightly annoyed at this point because you're not getting it"

(Okay, he literally just straight up told you that you have to pay him to get the answer of why you are there)

"oh right. what do i have to pay you?."

"chuckles Oh now you think you can just get the answer that easily?~ That's cute! Smug Well you asked a question now, so now you have to pay!!~ I expect you to do ANYTHING for the answer for why you're here~ So come on, what are you gonna give me?~ What will you do to get the answer?~ His smug face and confidence in getting you to do ANYTHING is really creepy... He's giving you a scary smile, but he's really smug about it" He said

"uhh.. i dont know?."
you sais since you were very confused and woke up in a strange room with a psycho.

"Then think harder~ I know for a fact I'll get anything I want from you if you really want to know why you're here~

(He walks toward you and leans down until his face is basically right in yours)
I can promise you that~ Smug stare right into your eyes" He said

(He's staring directly into your eyes and doesn't seem like he's leaving, so you'll have to do something or this is a staring contest now...)

"uh. is this a staring contest or something?." you said to diluc

"A staring contest, eh?~ it seems like you want to make this that kind of thing huh?~ Its obvious that ill win as i can literally look deep into your soul~ smug and really confident, and still giving a creepy smile."
he said.

(at this point his gaze become disturbing.. he wont let you leave if you dont do SOMETHING... And it really looks like he's winning this staring contest and will win every time... You're gonna have to do SOMETHING if you ever plan to get out of this situation)

"WHAT?? I NEVER SAID I WANNA DO A EYE CONTEST?!" you instantly said

"You're denying it, but I know you're lying!~ He leans even closer now and you're almost touching noses, and even though your face is turning red, he doesn't care, and he still gives you that creepy smile as if he's about to pull the final straw and just grab you for whatever he wants to do, while looking directly into your eyes" He said

(He's literally ignoring you trying to explain and he's still staring... The longer you let this go on, the more confident he will get that you will do as he desires...)

You stayed quiet and stared onto his eyes

He stares at you, looking extremely confident that you'll comply with whatever he wants you to do

"Smug So, will you do it?~ Will you let me do something to you for this information you so desperately want?~ He looks extremely smug, and is clearly trying to make you feel as uncomfortable as possible so you'll give in to the demand"

(You can hear the smugness in his voice, he's making you as uncomfortable as possible in order for you to give him what he wants... Which is a payment from you)

"uhm.. yes?." you said confused about whats hes about to say

Smug face and not looking surprised "Really?!~ Well then, let's hear your offer~ Go on, show me a payment!~ " Smug
face

(He's giving you the "go on" gesture, which as if he's saying "I'm waiting" and that you need to get it over with so he can finally get what he wants)

"Smug face and staring at you intensely Show me a payment~ Show me a payment~ Staring right into your eyes, without breaking eye contact"

"i.. uh.. i guess what do u want me to do?" you asked diluc since you werent sure what to reply with

"Smug Well that's what I was asking you~ The payment I'm asking for is for you to do whatever I ask~ So, I'll be waiting for your decision!~~" Diluc tlod u

(He's staring at you... Waiting for you to make a decision as his smugness grows... He's still confident that you'll do whatever you want, and you have a bad feeling he'll want to do something very bad... It will feel like your choices are limited, but try to think of something that isn't too bad)

you were thinking and he disturbed your thoughts

"Well?~ What will you do? Will you do anything I ask you?~ Smug I feel like you'll say yes just so you can get the answer already... Smug, but also with a very creepy vibe"

(He's extremely confident that he could get you to do anything, and his smug face is getting very annoying because he's acting like he's very much in control... And it's making you incredibly uncomfortable since his smug face clearly makes you feel like no matter what you do... He'll have the final say on what will happen to you...)

"uhm.. okay?.." You said questioning yourself if this was the right answer to say.

" chuckle So you're really willing to do anything I say, huh?~ Smug"

(He's got a really big smile on his face that is very disturbing... He looks as if he's enjoying the fact that you're giving in to his offer, and that he's going to get to do whatever he wants to you)

"Well then, that means, that you can give me a hug!~ A big, long hug and I'll tell!~ Smug face"

(His smug face and creepy smile is extremely disturbing)

yeah thats all bye :)!

1013 words!
c yall later!