WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?

woah new chapter?! yes yes!!

"what do you mean I'm in debt!?" you shouted at him

"You see, you made an agreement with me that you'd do anything I asked, without actually thinking about what you are risking!~ That means that you basically made a contract that gives me permission to do whatever the hell I want to you!~ Which means that this is your payment!~ You'll be a prisoner to me forever until your death!" he said

"but why would u want me as prisoner?!" you half shouted still half hugging eachother.

"Well, there's a few reasons why!~ It's not often that you're able to meet someone in the Realm of Nothing, so I'd say that this counts as a rare occasion!~ If you were a good little prisoner, then maybe you'd have a chance... But if you're naughty and don't do what I say, then you'll be punished to eternity!~" he said smirking

(He keeps staring directly into your eyes, with that smug smile and unsettling stare, and he isn't letting go of his grip on you...)

"but.. uhm." you were quiet now.

" But what?~"
Smug face

(His smugness is starting to be very annoying at this point, as he's basically making you feel incredibly helpless in this situation... He seems very confident that he's in control and that you'll do anything he says, and it's really starting to make you feel helpless in this situation, as if you're doomed to do whatever he wants no matter what you do...)

" Well?~ Gonna say something?~ Or are you still thinking about something?"

(He looks very smug, almost like he's thinking he won already, as he keeps staring right into your eyes, as if he's waiting for you to say something again, he keeps having that creepy smile as he waits for a response... What are you going to do?)

you were still quiet even speechless

"Well?~ Why are you silent again?~ Scared?~"

(He gives you a very eerie smirk, as if he's saying your silence is a confession that you're scared and that you're gonna do whatever he says eventually... He's still staring right into your eyes, keeping that same smug look on his face as he waits for an answer, it looks like he's not budging until he gets it, and he seems like he's ready to stay there for as long as it takes, to get the answer he wants...)

"uhm.." was the only thing u were able to say.

"Well?~ You gonna speak?~ I'm waiting!~"

(He's still staring intensely at you, and at this point you know that you're not going to get out of this unless you say something soon... So what are you gonna say? You are trapped in a conversation between him and you if you stay silent, so your next response will decide if you will be free, or a prisoner to him for as long as you'll live)

"why do you want me to be in debt..?" you said it sounded like u were whispering but he was able to hear you.

"Well, as I said, I saw an opportunity when you said you'd do absolutely anything I asked!~ And I took it!~"

(He just stares at you very smugly, like someone who just won a big gamble, he feels very confident that you're already his prisoner, as the words "I took it" were spoken with a big cocky smirk, like someone who knew they were gonna win no matter what you do...)

"so you want me in debt for no reason?.."

"Well, of course!~ You agreed to do absolutely anything I said in exchange for a hug!~"

(He gives you a big creepy smile and an even bigger stare, as if he just won the biggest gamble of all time and that he got you to do everything he wanted you to do)

"So, I'm just holding you accountable for what you said... So is there anything you wanna say about that?~" he said smirking

"how do i get out of debt?.." you said now staring at his eyes.

"Well!~ You can either do what I tell you to do, and then if I deem you to be a good little prisoner, then I might just release you!~"

(He continues to stare at you with big creepy smile as he says all of this, as if what he's saying is very much the truth, and that he's enjoying your silence and helplessness...)

you stayed quiet.

"So?~ Gonna do what I say?~ Or do you want me to just leave you here forever?~"

(He gives you another smug grin, with his long stare and smile, and it feels like he's almost enjoying this, as if he's really enjoying the power he gains from trapping someone else with his deal, as he can tell you're getting uncomfortable...)

"uhm.. okay.." you said because you just wanted to leave this realm of nothing.

"So you'll do it?~"

(He has that creepy smile and grin, and he's been slowly getting closer, as it feels like he's enjoying your discomfort as well as the thought of finally trapping a person in his clutches... He keeps looking at you to get your confirmation on that deal...)

"I'm only gonna do it to leave!!." you said, atleast you were able to speak.

" So you'll do it?~" he repeated
(His creepy smile and smug grin is giving you the feeling that being his prisoner isn't going to be fun, but he seems like he doesn't care, almost as if he's done this many times and he likes having control over others... He still is getting closer until his body is right up against yours...)

"y.. yes.." you said stuttering

"Thank you for accepting my challenge!~"

(You just accepted a challenge that could easily be your doom, and you don't know what you've signed up for, but he's already getting closer to you, as his chest and his body are now up against yours.... You feel trapped as you've already agreed to do whatever he wants you to...)

YAAYY NEW CHAPTER!! AND ATLEAST WITH 1K PLUS WORDS 🫡 YIPPEE !!

1015 words!