You will be MINE!

Sunghoon

He doesn't reply to what I said, he just nods a little. I try to slowly slide my hands inside his shirt and expect him to protest but he shuts his eyes tightly. So cute! I slowly caress his stomach and simultaneously kiss him everywhere. I have to control myself or he will be scared. I don't want to scare him on the first day in my home. Leaving a last kiss on his forehead. I retreat my hands from him.

And I go sit on my desk and pull the other chair for him. And motion for him to sit. He still has a flushed look but he still recovers quickly and sits beside me.
"So what's the plan for the project?" I ask him. He starts unpacking his bag and removing his notebook and pencil.
"The project is for literature. So, we have to write a short story and then create a poem on it" He is fully focused now, guess he likes studying very much.
"Ohh So, lets divide the work by you working on the short story and I will write the poem" I suggest.
"Okay, but if you need any help you can ask me, sunghoon" God, the way he says my name makes my heart skip a beat. Mostly he doesn't say my name that often but I am gonna change that very soon. I nod and start grabbing a paper and a pen.

"So what type of story are we writing?" I ask him.
"I don't know, I haven't decided yet" he replies.
"Well how about an unrequited love story with a theme of LGBTQ?"
"Oh that's a very nice idea, let's go with that"
We both start brainstorming the story. He seems tired, his been yawning for a while now. So I offer him to take a nap on my bed.
"I'm fine, I am not that sleepy"
I grab his hand and start taking him to my bed, I force him to get under the covers and then I join him there. He starts to protest again but I kiss his cheeks, that makes him quiet.
"Let's just take a nap for a while. I won't do anything, I just wanna cuddle, okay?" He slightly nods. And I embrace him in my arms, why is he so fucking cute. I mumble a good night with a kiss on his nose. With a sleepy voice he returns my good night.

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing, I decline the call and admire the beautiful person beside. God he looks too good to be true. I think I am falling more and more in love with him
I have to make him Mine. I am tempted to kiss him but I don't want to kiss him till I am fully sure that he wants me too. But teasing him is the most entertaining thing to do. I really love teasing him, the reaction he gives are so hilarious.

I place a little soft kiss on his forehead and he squirms beside me. He snuggle's more closer to me. If he is this close to me I might do something that I will regret. I need to get up but I don't think I wanna leave from his warm embrace. His scent is intoxicating. I slowly untangle myself from him, it already feels empty. I get up and go to kitchen to find something we both can eat after he wakes up. I have some side dishes so I just have to make some rice for us.

When I finish everything in the kitchen, I hear the sound of the TV, I go check in the living room and there is my brother Park Jimin with his boyfriend Jungkook sitting on my couch watching a movie. He doesn't really live here as he has moved out to live with his boyfriend. He doesn't notice me so I speak up," what brings you here?" He gets a little startled, "oh we both thought we could check up on you and watch a movie together but I saw you snuggling with a friend" he says
"And we didn't want to interrupt, you both looked too cute" Jungkook adds teasingly. I playfully scoff at him, "Well we were just taking a friendly nap together, So you wanna watch a movie together?"
They both say yeah at the same time.

Sunno, descends the stairs with a sleepy look on his face, "I was looking for you" he states cutely. Then he notices my brother and gets a little confused. So I quickly introduce them to each other, "So as you can see this is Jimin hyung my brother and this is Jungkook hyung, his boyfriend." My brother gets up from couch and smiles at my cute baby. Sunno, sweetly smiles and says hello to them. From the look of Jungkook he looks so amused.

"They wanted to watch a movie with me, why don't you join us? And I came downstairs to prepare food for us, so let's have dinner after the movie, okay?" He hesitates a little, "I don't wanna impose so maybe I should just head home" But my brother comes to the rescue, "You wouldn't impose, I am sick of spending time with these idiots, just join us it will be fun"
"Who you calling a idiot? Jungkook are you gonna just take this disrespect?" I say. He replies with a smile,"Well I don't care if he calls me an idiot. He is sleeping with an idiot, so who's the bigger idiot?" That earns him a sharp look with a little slap on the shoulder, "Well then I should stop sleeping with you. That way I won't be an idiot anymore" Jimin sassily replies.
"Okay, its my bad. I am sorry, I am the biggest idiot" Jungkook regretfully replies.

I ignore them both and look at sunoo, he is smiling at them," So are you down to watch a movie?"
He nods his head with a smile, "But I have to go home by 10 pm, okay?"
Well right now it's 6 pm so it shouldn't be a problem to drop him home by 10.
"Don't worry, I will get you home by 10 pm. So which movie are we watching?" Jimin has already picked out a movie, it's a horror movie. I see slight discomfort in sunno's posture as he hears about the genre we are watching. I guess he doesn't really likes horror movies.

We start settling with Jimin and Jungkook hyung cuddling in the corner of the couch with a small blanket with cheese popcorn. I settle sitting in a close proximity with sunno. God I can't seem to be getting enough of him. I pull him a little closer as the movie starts playing. He stiffens a little but slowly eases into my body with his head laying on my shoulder.

As the movie proceeds he starts stiffening again as the scene takes a more gruesome turn. At one point when the ghost suddenly jumps out of nowhere he starts shaking. I try to pat him to calm him but his breathing keeps escalating. So I scoop him up in my arms bridal style and take him upstairs maybe that will calm him down a little.
"Where are you two going?" Jimin hyung asks. "He seems pretty shaken up so I am taking him to my room, you guys should resume the movie. Let's have dinner when he feels better."

I quickly take him to my room and gently place him on my bed.
"It's going to be okay, I am here for you" He looks at me, why does he look more and more cuter with time. I whisper sweet nothing and kiss him all over his face. He calms down and tries to touch my face. He has an
unreadable expression on his face. He gently places his hand on my cheeks, he has this expectant look on his face and then he closes his eyes. I think he wants me to kiss him.

At first I place a light peck on his lips. He slightly parts his lips again, I guess he really wants this. So I kiss him properly this time. I slowly kiss him and lick his lower lip slightly. Then I put my tongue inside his sweet and luscious mouth. He responds really well. I don't think I ever wanna spend a second without his lips on mine ever again.
I slowly start unbuttoning his shirt. I slowly caress his chest and his hands reach in my hair and slightly pulls on them. God he is soo hot!