I want to spend more time with you

Sunno

He kisses me slowly and deeply. He gently touches my chest. I get drunk on his kisses. I can't think of anything but his mouth on mine. I gently pull his hair. I can feel his thing poking me. God, he is getting an erection, I don't think I am ready for this. So I pull away from his kiss. He has those intense eyes that make me regret that I pulled away.

"What's wrong, baby?" He says. "Well I think we should stop here, before things go out of hand" I reply. "Okay, let's go eat" he says almost distantly. He starts getting up from the bed but I pull him towards me and peck him on the cheek. He instantly smiles,"Aren't you too cute for your own good?"
he says. He starts showering me with lots of kisses on face and neck.

I stopped him, "let's go Jimin and Jungkook hyung are waiting for us."
He pecks me on the lips for the last time with a very cocky smirk and gets up, "I think I need to take a quick shower. By any chance do you wanna join me?"

"I don't think so" I reply.
"Oh, that's a shame, you just lost the chance of seeing your future boyfriend naked. But don't worry you will get plenty of those opportunities." He says that with a playful wink.

Did he just say boyfriend?
"Boyfriend?" I repeat the word like it's so foreign in my mouth.
"Yes boyfriend, don't tell me you won't take responsibility after doing those things to me" He says while dramatically crossing his arms around his chest. I laugh at his silliness. I reply, "Sure, I will take responsibility if you want me to, now go take a shower quickly. I will wait for you downstairs"
"Okay, don't stop yourself from thinking about me!" He winks at me.
Why is he so full of himself, he does this with so much ease.

I go downstairs in the living room where we all were watching a movie but I don't find Jimin and Jungkook hyung there. I successfully found them in the dining room and they both are setting the plates. Jimin hyung smiles after seeing me.

"So where is that idiot brother of mine?" Jimin hyung says with a playful smile. " Oh he is taking a shower. He will be down in a minute, do you need help with anything?" I reply as I make my way towards the table. "Oh you don't need to. We did everything. Why is your face so flustered? Do you have a fever? I didn't know you were this afraid of horror movies, you should have just told us. We could have watched a different movie." How should I explain to him that my face is flustered for a very different reason, which involves his brother's tongue inside my mouth.

"No, I am fine. You don't need to worry about it. I am okay now."
He nods, he is really a sweet person. Sunghoon is lucky to have a brother like him.

When sunghoon gets downstairs with slightly wet hair, he looks so ethereal. He sits besides me and rufffles my hair gently with a goofy smile.

"You should have taken a shower after dropping sunoo" Jimin hyung states. "Well I had to take a shower because I spilled something on my pants" He lies while giving me a wink with the cockiest smirk on his face. I roll my eyes at him.

"Well, what did you spill on your pants?" Jungkook asks him. Not trusting that sunghoon is gonna say something reasonable, I try to change the subject. "So sunghoon can you pass me water, please?"

He pours water for me in the glass and gives me the most sweetest smile.
Most of the dinner goes smoothly with Jimin hyung asking me random questions and trying to get to know me with sunghoon moving his hands up and down my thigh. We leave and get into sunghoon's car.

"I want to spend more time with you" he says as he fastens my seat belt on me. I also wanna spend more time with him. His face is pretty close to mine as he slowly caresses my cheeks. Trying to sound unaffected by his proximity, I reply, "We are gonna see each other tomorrow at school, unless you are not planning on coming to school-
He cuts me off by pecking me on my lips. His lips are so soft and his face is so beautiful up close. I am pretty sure my rosy cheeks are giving away my feelings. Still looking at me with an smirked face he again kisses me. This time he lingers and starts out with a slow and gentle kiss but gradually his kisses turn more passionate and intense. I don't know how to kiss him back, so I just let him kiss me. I melt in his kiss slowly, I can hear my heart beat. His hands are everywhere.

Suddenly, there is light tap on the window of the car. I get startled and create distance between me and sunghoon. Jungkook hyung is tapping on the window with a very amused smile. Sunghoon with an annoyed look rolls the window down, "I thought you were gonna drop him home not eat him in the parking lot" I want the surface to swallow me whole and never let me up again. "We were just leaving, hyung" sunghoon notices my embarrassment and gives me reassuring squeeze to my thigh. "Just go drop him home, its getting pretty late and you both have school tomorrow. Jimin and I are going home now, so don't be out late, okay?"
"I won't, hyung. See you later" Sunghoon replies.

"I guess I will see you around sunoo. Night!" With that he leaves us to an awkward silence.

We drive to my house discussing the assignment and possible ideas. He stops the car in front my house. As I undo my seat belt and turn around to see sunghoon's face pretty close to mine. With a very seductive voice, "Can I continue where we left off?" He says. How can I say no to that? But we are in front of my house what if my mom comes out? But the chances of that happening are very slim.

When I don't reply he pecks my cheek, "Its okay if you don't want to." He says that with reassuring smile. Impressed by his understanding I peck his lips and give him a wide smile. "See you later in the class. Text me when you get home. Bye bye." He smiles back at me, "See you later, baby."

I step out of his car and wave at him. I open the gate to my house and head inside before waving at him for a last time. As I get in the familar environment of my home, I start to miss him. God I am so pathetic. I enter the dining room with a smile. My mom is analysing some documents on the dining table, she looks at me, "What's the reason behind such good mood?" I go to ger side and kiss her forehead with a wide grin on my face, "Did you eat dinner?" I ask my mom, clearly avoiding the question.

"I didn't, I had a lot of work and wanted to eat with you" She replies. "I ate at my friend's house today. So you should eat now. Okay?" I reply to her. She nods her head in positive. "By the way what case are you working on?" I ask her out curiosity. "This is a family dispute over a big ancient land, nothing interesting" I just mumble okay to her and kiss her good night. I go to my room and get ready for bed. Suddenly I hear the notification on my phone, Its sunghoon!!!

Sunghoon<3: I just got home
Sunghoon<3: What are you upto?
Sunoo: I was just getting ready for bed.
Sunghoon: Okay, go to bed. See you tomorrow baby
Sunoo: Okay, Good nightt

After that I sleep with a stupid smile on my face and look forward to tomorrow.